1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
The stars had aligned ⭐ !

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sorry, I know how hard that must be for you. Been meaning to tell you that I’ve regularly seen another Snow/PP headed towards Buckhead on North Druid Hills in the morning. Maybe the same car you ran into?

We need to plan an Atlanta get-together in January. Maybe at K1 Speed?

·
Registered
'21 PS2 Midnight | Barley | PP
19 Posts
I've noticed around 8-10 PS2s so far here in Atlanta. We just moved from Decatur, so caught a couple at the Grant Park Kroger... saw a couple up in Buckhead this week. Lots of folks still asking WTF kind of car it is... had 2 today alone. So although we're getting there, it's still a head-turner....

Anyone have any ideas when/where the new design center is going to be? Did Dyer/Dyer get the contract?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Live in Lawrenceville and have a polestar on order. Hoping it will arrive before the new year. In my acount I saw a link to Polestar Atlanta with an address. Looks like it is Dyer and Dyer. Look up Polestar Atlanta in google and it says opening Dec 17.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The space will be up by the battery according to a sales person I spoke with earlier this week. He called to say he hadn’t forgotten about me three months after we last spoke. Apparently Dyer was to receive its first P2 this past Friday for display.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Interesting. Google shows it at the Chamblee Dyer & Dyer location. That’d be way more convenient for me than The Battery. But I guess it really doesn’t matter as long as they do valet service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am hoping for the Chamblee location also. That is the address i saw in the polestar portal when I was logged in last week.

Where did you Atl guys get your P2 from? My order is with Tampa as I couldn't get Charlotte to respond at all. If Atl opens this week and they say they can get one from the port before end of year I probably will order from Atl and cancel Tampa.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am hoping for the Chamblee location also. That is the address i saw in the polestar portal when I was logged in last week.

Where did you Atl guys get your P2 from? My order is with Tampa as I couldn't get Charlotte to respond at all. If Atl opens this week and they say they can get one from the port before end of year I probably will order from Atl and cancel Tampa.
Charlotte, but they had just opened that week. It may be worth reaching out sooner to Atlanta. Can’t hurt to ask.

·
Registered
P2 Performance, 3M Satin Ocean Shimmer wrap
4 Posts
hoping the space in chamblee opens on 1/31 like it says on google maps. My P2 really needs some TCAM issues fixed and I am not trying to send it back to Charlotte for that.

·
Registered
P2 Performance, 3M Satin Ocean Shimmer wrap
4 Posts
Polestar's website is not listing a Space yet in Atlanta, but it is listing a service location with the Dyer & Dyer address. Also, this is now showing up in Google Maps:
View attachment 11940
Oddly enough I checked with the Polestar Chat people today and they said the service point isn’t open yet, noticed the date on Google maps is now April 30 too.

btw if anyone sees a turquoise wrapped polestar 2 that is me!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Atlanta come on! Then it will only be 375 miles to the nearest space for me instead of 500 miles to the Grapevine (Dallas) space. Hopefully Nashville will be on the list at some point.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Polestar chat said this opening soon. I was going to order one from Charlotte NC and try to transfer the order but they told me to wait a couple weeks to order. I plan to go test drive one once they open.
Same. I had a limited, unsatisfying test drive at a pop-up event last year. Would like to drive the LRSM, and see the seat and paint options in person.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same. I had a limited, unsatisfying test drive at a pop-up event last year. Would like to drive the LRSM, and see the seat and paint options in person.
There are a few preconfigured the fit what I am looking for. My hope is to order one soon, go test drive to see how I like it and then decided to keep the order or not. I would most likely go with a single motor if I could get one sooner than a dual.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts