Polestar Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I called this morning & they said they’re now able to service Polestars. I have mine booked in for mid-June to address a few niggling issues I’ve had with the car. Atlanta service still doesn’t show up on the Polestar website, so call Dyer & Dyer directly…

·
Registered
16 Posts
I called this morning & they said they’re now able to service Polestars. I have mine booked in for mid-June to address a few niggling issues I’ve had with the car. Atlanta service still doesn’t show up on the Polestar website, so call Dyer & Dyer directly…
Thanks for this update! I would love to hear how your visit/service goes.🤞

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Atlanta is closer than Dallas for me by a bit, so it's an option when my service time comes. Will watch this space for news about your (hopefully good) experience!

Reactions: Poleatl

·
Registered
7 Posts
Atlanta is closer than Dallas for me by a bit, so it's an option when my service time comes. Will watch this space for news about your (hopefully good) experience!
I spoke with Sergei (the manager of the Atlanta Space once it opens) and he advised me to continue any problems with Charlotte. Had to have my car towed back there 3 weeks ago. Are you D&D can service?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I spoke with Sergei (the manager of the Atlanta Space once it opens) and he advised me to continue any problems with Charlotte. Had to have my car towed back there 3 weeks ago. Are you D&D can service?
Hmm, not sure about the D&D reference - not much of a Dungeons and Dragons guy. ;) Fortunately for me I've never needed any shop visits. 18 months + 16k miles and everything has been great. I will need to schedule my first service in a few more months so at that time I'll check to see which location is open and most convenient. I may still just make the trip to Dallas even if Atlanta is open as I have family and friends in the DFW area.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well, despite talking to two different people to confirm Atlanta could service our cars, when I got there this morning I was informed that they still didn’t have the licensing they need to sell or service Polestars. :mad:

I’m trying to figure out exactly where the holdup is & will see if I can get to the right person to unstick things. This delay is getting ridiculous (the Space was supposed to be open a year ago!).

Oh, and @Mick, I think @QueenGreene’s D&D reference was to Dyer & Dyer, the Atlanta Volvo franchise which is supposed to be handling the Polestar franchise here.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Oh, and @Mick, I think @QueenGreene’s D&D reference was to Dyer & Dyer, the Atlanta Volvo franchise which is supposed to be handling the Polestar franchise here.
Aha - the reference was certainly puzzling - thanks for clearing that up! :)

Reactions: Poleatl

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, that's frustrating. Thanks for the update, and good luck!
OMG, Constant misinformation regarding this. Way to much time wasted trying to figure out what is going on here in Atl. I have intermittent A/C failure, an alignment that seems off, 2200 miles, 3 months into having the car and I am so over having a car that can't be serviced.
I also want a damn trailer hitch and can't get any help with that either here in Atlanta!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts