Polestar Forum banner

Did you get your car yet? Where from?

• Yes! From Austin, TX, USA.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! From Los Angeles/Santa Monica, CA, USA.

• Yes! From Boston, Ma

• Yes! From Denver, CO.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nexbase Dashcam, One Pedal Maniac!
242 Posts
At popular demand, here's the photo.
Everybody on my street raved about the paint, not only the color but the way it reflects light.
Lots of compliments, from neighbors my age but also surprisingly, 75+ yo ladies.

Proudly fueled with 99% clean energy.

View attachment 4874
Nice charger, really matches the house. Kinda wish I had one outside.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just realized based on these poll numbers, we have far less than 20% of the US Polestar owners on this forum based on the OTA update numbers released today. Where are the others going? Are there really people out there not as insanely enamored with this car that aren't dying to share their views on all the things? We need to get a marketing campaign going stat! Our SEO performance must be abysmal!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just realized based on these poll numbers, we have far less than 20% of the US Polestar owners on this forum based on the OTA update numbers released today. Where are the others going? Are there really people out there not as insanely enamored with this car that aren't dying to share their views on all the things? We need to get a marketing campaign going stat! Our SEO performance must be abysmal!
Someone pointed out earlier today that some of those 452 cars may as yet be unsold, and sitting on the dock or in a warehouse somewhere.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts