Polestar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly a big thank you to regular contributors that make this forum very worthwhile.
Now to my point which applies to UK buyers only. (not sure about leasers).
As the UK officially leaves the EU at the end of this year having a number plate with Eurostars on it doesn't make sence. Also if you have a personal number plate as I do (G3 EDV) part of the attraction of having one is so that nobody knows the age of the car.
I have emailed Polestar customer support and followed up with a phone call this morning. Sunny says his colleague Jamie is dealing with it and I am hoping to have a reply today.
Maybe you all don't care. Or maybe you hadn't thought about this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. Do you know when it starts?
My handover is 15th. September.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like my EU plates :( No more just driving freely through the EU.
I agree but at the same time it does seem ridiculous that cars with 20 plates still regularly have the EU section when we left the EU before any of those cars were registered. I understand using up old stock but I’m surprised it’s not breaching some rule somewhere!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am leasing through "Polestar" (aka ALD Automotive) and they are happy for me to transfer my plate on to the lease car, just need to get it off the current one and do the paperwork. If you want the green flash, I think you have to ask for it because the Nissan reports are all "trials" so not everywhere yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts