Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come I don't have this in my car ?
Is this controlled with a setting ? I have looked everywhere.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have watched many YouTube videos to understand when this icon appears.
I noticed it fades away later.
But in my car, no matter the situation (buckled, unbuckled) no icon, ever.

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Could it be a related to the current view in the driver display? I am always driving in the navigation view and always see it for a couple of seconds after the pop-up disappears.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found the answer...
Left is the UK manual. Right is the american manual.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no clue.
I'm not a fan of the huge pop-up dialog showing someone unbuckled.
The little icon is much more subtle, gives the info needed and is not in the way.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,202 Posts
Why would this not be available over there?
N Americans are dumb/dense and need very prominent warnings/reminders in comparison to our EU/UK friends?

We also are mandated to get the frunk divider thing in case we otherwise decide to put our small human/non-human pets in the frunk

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
614 Posts
N Americans are dumb/dense and need very prominent warnings/reminders in comparison to our EU/UK friends?

We also are mandated to get the frunk divider thing in case we otherwise decide to put our small human/non-human pets in the frunk
Joking aside, this is a tiny icon after one acknowledges the intrusive, probably dictated by the legal dept, pop up informing you of the state of occupancy and seat belts.

How could that thing be considered harmful! Not a rhetorical question, I would like to know why they went out of their way to not have this over there!

·
Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
199 Posts
I have no clue.
I'm not a fan of the huge pop-up dialog showing someone unbuckled.
The little icon is much more subtle, gives the info needed and is not in the way.
It does both. You still get the massive centre screen ‘some one has unbuckled their belt’ warning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts