Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Polestar Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, our goal is to help establish a greater sense of community among Polestar owners and enthusiasts. Alternatively, you can create your own dedicated introduction thread as many have done already!

Joining us over the past couple of weeks:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all

This forum is my everyday go to place for a while. After the great news that the first Polestars arrived in Belgium this week. I thought that is the right time to join.
I am a big Volvo fan for years and was looking into something more ecofriendly than a normal combustion engine. I currently drive aAudi s3 convertible a great car from every angle but not an EV.
I might not be the standard EV car buyer, because the Performance Package is only the beginning, hoping that the Öhlins are also adjustable in heigh and that the plan to fit 22 or minimum 21inch wheels will work also. Happy to be here and read some fancy plans and later then see great pictures.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi all

This forum is my everyday go to place for a while. After the great news that the first Polestars arrived in Belgium this week. I thought that is the right time to join.
I am a big Volvo fan for years and was looking into something more ecofriendly than a normal combustion engine. I currently drive aAudi s3 convertible a great car from every angle but not an EV.
I might not be the standard EV car buyer, because the Performance Package is only the beginning, hoping that the Öhlins are also adjustable in heigh and that the plan to fit 22 or minimum 21inch wheels will work also. Happy to be here and read some fancy plans and later then see great pictures.
Welcome to the forum @crayative2 !
Keep us posted on your delivery and modifications. It would be cool to see a modified version of the Polestar 2!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi all

Welcome to the forum @crayative2! The performance package is looking like a must add option on the 2!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

A quick hello to everyone.

Ordered a Midnight performance P*2 back in July but only recently found this forum.

Attended Farnborough test drive which was great, and a good 1/2 hr route on a few types of road. I knew electric was quick, but...whoosh - taken by surprise quite how quick. Brake feel pretty good to me. Interior quality also good.

Google tested straight away - couldn't find how to turn aircon to max as it was a hot day but..."Hey Google turn aircon to max" (or similar) and it did it first try!

Looking forward to a due date soon - October delivery displayed on my account!

Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts