Polestar Forum banner
181 - 200 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI all Im New member here from Dublin Ireland🇨🇮

I have just ordered one of the first preconfigured duel motor cars due this July, 2022 Magnesium Charcoal Pilot Lite. The Polestar space hasn't even opened yet but I got right in to get a car asap as there is a very limited number of RHD cars due in summer and again on October. I believe customer configured cars will take at least 6 months if not longer to arrive as we compete with the UK for stock. I would have liked Plus but my budget won't stretch as my car already costs €64,400 😅 FYI In Ireland all cars come with Pilot lite as standard. Although our prices are quite high already compared to other markets as you can see.

·
Registered
MY22 LRSM Void,Pilot,Plus
692 Posts
Hello Everyone!
2022 Midnight Blue P2, Performance, Pilot, Plus, Nappa
I am driving around San Diego (12,000 miles since November 2021). View attachment 14141
That looks so good. Midnight was my first choice colour but I took a preconfig in Void. I do like the Void but yours looks fantastic in the sunshine :)

2023 Polestar 2 PPP Jupiter
22 Posts
Thanks for the invite from Polestar 2 Owners Facebook Group! Looking forward to our personal P2 delivery in Oct!

·
Registered
2022 Midnight PS2 PPP-Napa
5 Posts
Jason from the foothills of Denver where the Rocks are Red. Last Saturday (7/9/22) I took delivery of my 2022 Midnight Pilot-Plus-Performance PS2 with the Napa. Not my first post. Fourth I think. Anyway, figured I should finally introduce myself. I think this is a great way of getting over the end of the STi before I had the chance to get one (as we know it), and my version of a mid-life-crisis I guess. LOL

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
Jason from the foothills of Denver where the Rocks are Red. Last Saturday (7/9/22) I took delivery of my 2022 Midnight Pilot-Plus-Performance PS2 with the Napa. Not my first post. Fourth I think. Anyway, figured I should finally introduce myself. I think this is a great way of getting over the end of the STi before I had the chance to get one (as we know it), and my version of a mid-life-crisis I guess. LOL
Welcome. Car looks great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

New EV driver, previous vehicles were diesels.

Black, sorry Void, Performance pack, took months on deciding which ev to get, whilst the T3 interested me in terms of efficiency and tech, the pure looks, build, hatchback opening and not sure if I mentioned the look of the Polestar 2 just won it hands down.

Hypervolt home charger.

Just love the car, especially the current uniqueness of it where I am in Bournemouth.

However, I am now seeing more of them.

Hoping to learn lots from everyone here and maybe share some of my own experiences.

Many thanks,

Peter

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2 Dual Motor, Long Range, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,566 Posts
A very warm welcome Peter! :)

Reactions: Pkiddle1973

·
Registered
2023 P*2 LRDM | 20s | space | pilot lite | plus
3 Posts
Hi all,

I'm from Cambs, UK - I had a 72hr test drive in a 2 dmlr with just the plus pack back on the 11th July and knew it was the car for me so ordered a 2023 long range dual motor in space with the 20" V spoke alloys with the pilot lite and plus packs on the 17th - current delivery is showing December.

We've (me and my other half) had EVs since 2017 and she currently drives a 70 plate e-niro 4 64, doing around 30k miles a year.

Rough car history between us..

Golf mk7 R (64) - Me
Audi S3 (66) - Me
BMW i3 94ah rEX (67) -her
Civic FK2 diesel (16) - Me
BMW Z4 35i E89 (09) - Me
M135i F40 xdrive (21) - Current for me
Eniro 4 64 (70) - current for her

I'm quite an IT guy and enjoy getting under the hood of the tech, so especially excited about the OS and exploring that side.

I will also be constantly fighting the urge to get the performance software upgrade, which will be a daily struggle! - plan on getting the upgrade after about a year of ownership, lets see how long I can hold out :)

Fingers crossed for a smooth production & handover journey.

Thanks for having me!

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2 Dual Motor, Long Range, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,566 Posts
Sounds great, welcome to the forum! Always interesting to see what cars people have had before them. There are some interesting threads around if you search for Saab, for instance (search box at the top centre) and there's a Frequently Asked Questions page here, in case it's useful:
Welcome again :) .

Reactions: Mick

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
Hi all,

I'm from Cambs, UK - I had a 72hr test drive in a 2 dmlr with just the plus pack back on the 11th July and knew it was the car for me so ordered a 2023 long range dual motor in space with the 20" V spoke alloys with the pilot lite and plus packs on the 17th - current delivery is showing December.

We've (me and my other half) had EVs since 2017 and she currently drives a 70 plate e-niro 4 64, doing around 30k miles a year.

Rough car history between us..

Golf mk7 R (64) - Me
Audi S3 (66) - Me
BMW i3 94ah rEX (67) -her
Civic FK2 diesel (16) - Me
BMW Z4 35i E89 (09) - Me
M135i F40 xdrive (21) - Current for me
Eniro 4 64 (70) - current for her

I'm quite an IT guy and enjoy getting under the hood of the tech, so especially excited about the OS and exploring that side.

I will also be constantly fighting the urge to get the performance software upgrade, which will be a daily struggle! - plan on getting the upgrade after about a year of ownership, lets see how long I can hold out :)

Fingers crossed for a smooth production & handover journey.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome. If you've already had EVs, you know they are great. You're going to love the P2 as well. It's got plenty of power already, and the upgrade has not been reported to add much more. So I wouldn't get too excited about the performance upgrade unless you've got $1K burning a hole in your pocket.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Welcome. If you've already had EVs, you know they are great. You're going to love the P2 as well. It's got plenty of power already, and the upgrade has not been reported to add much more. So I wouldn't get too excited about the performance upgrade unless you've got $1K burning a hole in your pocket.
You should see the flaming hole in my pocket right now. :LOL:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been EV for almost 10 years. I picked up Polestar 2 with Plus package about two months ago and love it. I'm also on the list for the Tesla Model 3 which is arriving in two weeks and I'm not exactly sure what to do. Anyone want to buy a Polestar 2 or a Tesla Model 3 Long Range?? :)

181 - 200 of 212 Posts