Polestar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Welcome, Watson! I predict you're going to love it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll be interested to hear how the jump from the Prius strikes you.
The cabin feels familiar even though it is much fancier - they both have the center console that makes it feel like you're in a space pod.

I'm wondering where I'm going to secure my purse (i.e. keep it from falling and dumping contents) with there not being a pass-through in the center console - the one in the Prius is the perfect size. :confused:

Reactions: ProfessorCook

·
Registered
2021 2
2,397 Posts
The cabin feels familiar even though it is much fancier - they both have the center console that makes it feel like you're in a space pod.

I'm wondering where I'm going to secure my purse (i.e. keep it from falling and dumping contents) with there not being a pass-through in the center console - the one in the Prius is the perfect size. :confused:
Burrito/curry/ramen/purse hook on the glove box?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Burrito/curry/ramen/purse hook on the glove box?
I didn't see one in the glove box - there was a black U shaped object in there (fuse puller?) but no hook like I see in the Volvo parts diagrams.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,397 Posts
I didn't see one in the glove box - there was a black U shaped object in there (fuse puller?) but no hook like I see in the Volvo parts diagrams.
Do you see a retractable hook on the lip of the hatch of the glove box? Initially it’s folded in but you can unfold it out and use it for extra hauling goodness.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,712 Posts
I've stopped using the curry hook and simultaneously found a use for the 12V socket in the boot. I bought an insulated box like the kind used by take-away delivery bikes, bought a 12V heater pad (33W) from ebay, cut the bottom out of the box, fitted the heater pad, taped the foil base back into the box... and presto! A heated meal collection box! So now my curries stay hot and don't need that hook :).

Any suggestions what else I could use the hook for instead though? Maybe some furry dice?

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,712 Posts
I just put a bottle of boiling water in my “cool box” when doing the curry run😊
And then you have the advantage that you can make a cup of tea while you're waiting for them to bring the curry out - you know how we Brits need regular tea! ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just purchased a used Polestar 2 and will now have a hundred and one questions for you guys! No prizes for guessing what colour/size of wheel but I will add that it has charcoal interior. It has had one careful owner and drove lovely yesterday. Approx 40kW/100m @ 0 degrees. Treated it like my Ice but there was a long section of roadworks where I was limited to 60mph. One feature I have never liked is ACC. Tried it on a couple of cars and just find that it doesn't anticipate enough for my liking. The P2 is no different - however, there had been an accident on the motorway and the traffic was stop start for about 10 mins. ACC was absolutely fantastic (once I had trusted it to stop without me braking for it).

·
Registered
38 Posts
A prize! Great, can you make it a paper copy of the bloody user manual!. I am finding it a little difficult to navigate around things online even just to work out how to do the Wi-Fi to my home server

·
Registered
P2 Non Performance, 20" Alloys, Magnesium. Andersen EV home charger
11 Posts
Welcome to the Polestar Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, our goal is to help establish a greater sense of community among Polestar owners and enthusiasts. Alternatively, you can create your own dedicated introduction thread as many have done already!

Joining us over the past couple of weeks:
Just joined yesterday. Now waiting for my P2 in Magnesium and 20“ alloys. To be delivered in. May, have a Andersen EV charger ready to go, but any advice prior to delivery, anything I need to know or do?
thank you ⚡😁🔌

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hi Raven, welcome! I would advise reading through some of the pinned threads in the forums. Here's a couple that will prove to be valuable:

There are some other threads in the dedicated forum on charging and such that will also be useful.

Again, welcome and congratulations on your choice. :)

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2 / Snow / Barley Nappa / Performance Pack / Trunk Mat / Towbar
53 Posts
Hello All,

Just ordered my PS2 and leaving the ICE behind. We currently have a 2019 Jaguar I-Pace as well that we love. Excited to be joining the family and to be part of the club. I love the exclusiveness of this car given there are so few out there. I suspect here in the Los Angeles area there will be some running around however I have yet to see one on the road. Our Jag still gets a lot of looks and questions as it too still seems to be pretty rare. Hope too get the car in 3-4 weeks, fingers crossed.

Cheers, Scott

·
Premium Member
Snow Performance Napa Hitch
80 Posts
Ordered a Tesla Model Y Performance in January. Travel schedule caused me to punt on the 3-day window when my car was ready in March. Got back in line. New delivery window continues to slip and is now solidly in range of a June family trip, which means I'm looking at August or September for a damn car.

So...I've now ordered a PS2 in Snow, with the Performance package, leather and tow hitch. Byeeeeee Tesla.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,743 Posts
Ordered a Tesla Model Y Performance in January. Travel schedule caused me to punt on the 3-day window when my car was ready in March. Got back in line. New delivery window continues to slip and is now solidly in range of a June family trip, which means I'm looking at August or September for a damn car.

So...I've now ordered a PS2 in Snow, with the Performance package, leather and tow hitch. Byeeeeee Tesla.
No dancing near the sofa?

·
Premium Member
Snow Performance Napa Hitch
80 Posts
No dancing near the sofa?
I'll reserve my jubilation for when I actually get my car. But, at least with Polestar, they'll hold it for me if I can't magically appear at the drop of a hat. Check back shortly for this:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

EDIT: New here, but this GIF definitely isn't 18+

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,
Picked up my Polestar 2 Snow/Barley interior 2 weeks ago.
Started researching this car 2 years ago and couldn't wait for it to be released.
I've had a history of hybrids including Lexus GS 450h, Infiniti M35h and Q70h and Volvo S90 T8 which went back 2 weeks ago.
My next obvious step was full-electric.
Absolutely loving this car. I look forward to driving every day.

Member @ ClubLexus which is a great site that I visit often as well (previously owned 8 Lexus models).
Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts