Polestar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update on my Cosmo mucho macho tires.

After doing a lot of research and having them recommended by one friend. I decided to take the plunge and buy 4 of these tires.

I have to tell you after driving 400 plus miles they are pretty darn good. The handle very well wet traction is superb. Even at high speed they are awesome. So for under $500 you can get four brand new Cosmo mucho macho tires. Higher speed rating than the original Continentals and the same load rating.

I can't really tell a difference between the two. The Continentals do seem to grip a little better, but what do you want for under $500.

Cost me a hundred to have them installed so I should say under $600.

In any event, if you're looking for all season tires to use in the winter... Look no further.

Happy winning, driving and happy Thanksgiving holiday to everyone.

Stay safe.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Ordered MY 2022 on Friday 13th of August! Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
388 Posts
Looking at the tread pattern, I can't see how these could possibly handle real winter conditions at all. I don't see any evidence of extra siping compared to summer tyres. Think very carefully before you take these out in snow or on ice.

·
Registered
810 Posts
They are for Mexico...

• Haha
Reactions: arne

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’m having a lot of trouble taking a tire called mucho macho seriously 🤣
I'm still having trouble in my mind knowing how good these tires really are.

I'm telling you I cannot tell the difference between driving on the continentals and these hurt your feelings named Tires..

LoLhappy Thanksgiving everyone... I have extra Christmas money.... 😎

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I’m having a lot of trouble taking a tire called mucho macho seriously 🤣
Some people might have a problem with comments from someone named pole_starman .. but hey you never judge a book by its cover.
😎

Over a thousand miles on these tires so far.

And actually they're gripping the road better than when they were brand new. So far so good.

Like I said before, if you're looking for a cheap alternative to get you through the winter.
Stop looking.

Mucho Macho

·
Registered
21’ Snow Performance Pack.
107 Posts
Some people might have a problem with comments from someone named pole_starman .. but hey you never judge a book by its cover.
😎

And actually they're gripping the road better than when they were brand new. So far so good.

Like I said before, if you're looking for a cheap alternative to get you through the winter.
Stop looking.

Mucho Macho
The tread design is definitely NOT an all season tread. I’ll be be curious if they can actually provide traction in light snow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
😎

Stop looking.

Mucho Macho
And they are koolcat approved!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts