Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My lease expires in December, so I'm waiting to see what happens, but the Single motor options have all gone from the configurator:

View attachment 21437
Yes I’ve seen this. I’m aware of the new spec but just wanted to see if this had happened to anyone else? I will be happy if it is the my24 but can’t see it happening..

· Registered
473 Posts
Yes I’ve seen this. I’m aware of the new spec but just wanted to see if this had happened to anyone else? I will be happy if it is the my24 but can’t see it happening..
I'm just speculating, but as you've got a delivery date of July, that might be as the MYs cross over. Or they've got an earlier date and they are updating it?

· Registered
23’ P2 LRSM (Pilot/Plus) Magnesium (on order)
15 Posts
I’ve got the same image, (placed order on 13th Jan) my estimated delivery date has also changed from “June 2023” to “more information needed”….

I highly doubt they will upgrade our orders to ‘24 models but I wouldn’t mind if they did 😆

· Registered
1,737 Posts
I’ve got the same image, (placed order on 13th Jan) my estimated delivery date has also changed from “June 2023” to “more information needed”….

I highly doubt they will upgrade our orders to ‘24 models but I wouldn’t mind if they did 😆
It's happened in prior years, when people place orders right around the cutoff period.

· Registered
473 Posts
Order placed 17th September, estimated delivery June.

My image is black too.

If they really release a rear wheel drive model I think I'll be reordering.

· Registered
MY23 SMLR (Pilot Lite) - Jupiter
11 Posts
SMLR ordered on 19/12/2022 (Belgium), estimated delivery June / July. No black silhouette for me.
You can still order SMLR's, but orders for SMSR will open up "1st quarter of 2023".

I'd be really happy with an upgrade to MY24 though.

· Registered
23’ P2 LRSM (Pilot/Plus) Magnesium (on order)
15 Posts
Looking back on some older posts I can see people had a similar experience on 22->23 orders last year and orders were upgraded free of charge by polestar. Now I’m getting my hopes up 😅

· Registered
473 Posts
Looking back on some older posts I can see people had a similar experience on 22->23 orders last year and orders were upgraded free of charge by polestar. Now I’m getting my hopes up 😅

Its the hope that kills you :D

Worst case you'll get a great car, best case you'll get a greater car :p

· Registered
3 Posts
I also have a MY23 P2 on order with a delivery date showing as July 23.

Had a look at the JSON today and noticed that there is a field called 'version:' showing as '24'. I hope this means what I think it might!!

· Registered
17 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts