Polestar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2,346 Posts
Just a guess - that may be the software version installed in the car at the current time. They probably update as part of the handover prep but they may indicate in the JSON what version is currently on the car. 2.2 and 2.4 would make sense.

Edit: so much for my guess - clearly wrong! 🥴

· Registered
23’ P2 LRSM (Pilot/Plus) Magnesium (on order)
15 Posts
I’m a software engineer and write API’s like this all the time, the version field here in the JSON will simply relate to the version of the document/record in the database. Every time it’s updated by polestar it’ll bump up one. It doesn’t correlate to the progress of your order, though you’re likely to have a higher number if you are closer to delivery as there’s obviously been more changes.

· Registered
MY23 SMLR (Pilot Lite) - Jupiter
11 Posts
I contacted support and was told my order (placed late December) was for the 23 model. To get the 24 model I'd have to cancel this and start a new order with a longer lead time
Did they give an indication of how much longer you'd have to wait? I'm already looking at a 6 month lead time right now, an extra month or two won't hurt.

· Registered
24 Posts
Did they give an indication of how much longer you'd have to wait? I'm already looking at a 6 month lead time right now, an extra month or two won't hurt.
The reply said 7-8 months. I'm in the same boat where it's hardly a difference from my existing lead time. I'm waiting for the website to update so I can see what the price difference is

· Registered
408 Posts
Hi, ordered a magnesium srsm no packs mid sept, with an estimated delivery July 23. Suddenly my car has turned into a shadow? Has this happened to anyone else?
Ooh Stealth pack activated!

· Registered
52 Posts
thanks! I've placed an order for the 2024 model, £3,000 more expensive but if I'm waiting that long anyway I want the latest one. It is really frustrating that Polestar won't just upgrade existing orders.
Yup I've reordered too just to get the delivery slot. Hoping they just upgrade the existing order. I'll rather wait 2 months to get a rwd drive version

21 - 40 of 40 Posts