Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any P2’s in the north east UK that can be viewed?
I’m seriously thinking of buying one but would like to see one before spending 50k. Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
There are a few of us around.

Is it right for you depends on expectations. If you expect warp speed, magic carpet ride or 292 miles range then you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a very quick, safe, family saloon that will get you a couple of hundred miles between charges then you won't be disappointed.

I went took a gamble and laid down the money sight unseen. I haven't been disappointed. I actually think it is pretty good value. They should be releasing the leas well spec'ed models in the next few months rumoured to start from mid 30's. Likely 2WD, smaller battery, maybe smaller wheels? Who knows.

Can't say I would be keen on using my car as Polestar's NE demonstrator, and don't particularly like their sales model, but if you want to look around one in the metal then you'd be welcome. Should be back from recall work end of next week.

Out of interest, what else are you considering. It might be more fun to let the forum decide if it is for you. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there any P2’s in the north east UK that can be viewed?
I’m seriously thinking of buying one but would like to see one before spending 50k. Thanks.
I'm in Sedgefield and my car is due soon. Infact the V5 arrived earlier this week. Where abouts are you ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Sedgefield and my car is due soon. Infact the V5 arrived earlier this week. Where abouts are you ?
Newcastle. Had asked for a test drive but not sure how long that will take to come through. I don’t understand why they don’t have more show locations.
There are a few of us around.

Is it right for you depends on expectations. If you expect warp speed, magic carpet ride or 292 miles range then you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a very quick, safe, family saloon that will get you a couple of hundred miles between charges then you won't be disappointed.

I went took a gamble and laid down the money sight unseen. I haven't been disappointed. I actually think it is pretty good value. They should be releasing the leas well spec'ed models in the next few months rumoured to start from mid 30's. Likely 2WD, smaller battery, maybe smaller wheels? Who knows.

Can't say I would be keen on using my car as Polestar's NE demonstrator, and don't particularly like their sales model, but if you want to look around one in the metal then you'd be welcome. Should be back from recall work end of next week.

Out of interest, what else are you considering. It might be more fun to let the forum decide if it is for you. :)
That’s very good of you thanks.
Was considering a macan, I pace or a Merc until PS came into focus. Would love a Taycan but too much wedge for me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
May not feel as premium as your short list but then cheaper than them all.

Taycan amazing - but next level expensive. I would let that develop a couple of years. Taycan range could also be a challenge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May not feel as premium as your short list but then cheaper than them all.

Taycan amazing - but next level expensive. I would let that develop a couple of years. Taycan range could also be a challenge.
Let me know when you’re free and I’ll come and take a look. No need to drive it as like you said I don’t want to make it the NE demo model. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts