Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Rebooting the Infotainment did not restore the sound for me.

Car is fixed, new heat pump (rev 3), new Tcam battery and P2.5 loaded.... everything works again.
Just curious. How did you find out your heatpump was not working. I'm In a situation where I experience loud buzzing from the car when I stop for e.g. red light. The buzzing is lower or stops when I drive off again. I can make it disappear by switching on ECO. I'm also struggling with preheating the car battery. Seeing the snowflake and not disappearing even after an 1 long trip.Befor trip var was asked to preheat via timer and the cable connected. Thanks

· Registered
30 Posts
Worth knowing that there's no battery pre-heat. They did for a while, until about a year ago, when they removed this feature. It's now just the cabin that's pre-heated.

(The battery is actually heated up but only if you navigate to a fast charger, and only when you start driving.)
Well that’s not what Polestar tells us when asking into preheating. So are you just guessing or do you have anything to backup your claim?

Reactions: krheinwald

· Registered
30 Posts
It's always been in the manual; it was added when they first added climate timers, but was taken out a few months later without reason. It could have been re-introduced during the summer when no-one would have noticed?

It was all over the Facebook group when it was removed, with multiple people reporting it and it being confirmed by Polestar, but Facebook is almost impossible to get decent search results with.
I find it strange that Polestar isn’t reconfirming that they removed it in stead of keeping on telling owners how to preheat. That simply doesn’t make sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts