Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
I want updated carplay, pixel light activation, and lane centered Pilot Assist.
Not only centered, but also a lane assist that doesn’t rip toward the expanding gap for highway exit ramps. Lane Assist being able to detect that I’m actively holding the wheel without squeezing extra would be a nice touch too.

· Registered
2,163 Posts
Lane Assist being able to detect that I’m actively holding the wheel without squeezing extra would be a nice touch too.
quick tip: there's no touch sensor on the steering wheel - it detects steering input by torque on the wheel. I just rest my hand at 5 or 7 o'clock on the wheel and it provides enough twist on the wheel to detect driver input.

· Registered
158 Posts
quick tip: there's no touch sensor on the steering wheel - it detects steering input by torque on the wheel. I just rest my hand at 5 or 7 o'clock on the wheel and it provides enough twist on the wheel to detect driver input.
Thanks, good to know. Without realizing rotating the wheel the squeeze seemed to satisfy the warning. The wheel should be touch sensitive to detect less input; if it’s doing a good job, I shouldn’t need to be torquing.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts