Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

· Registered
MY22 Void LRDM P/P/P
391 Posts
Oh sure it does eventually pull back to the set speed but it takes way longer than it should after you hit the level. I go over a steep incline/decline bridge with an 80km/h limit and if I set the ACC to 80, I'll be doing 88 within a few meters of hitting the peak of the bridge. At the bottom of the other side it levels out and heads around a bend and there is often a copper with a hairdryer around that bend. Unless I intervene, the car will still be doing 85/86 a good 100m after levelling out.
Is that with or without the trailer Mooch? I'm not sure I've seen over 6 kph on downhills, including the steep section coming down the Gateway bridge. 6kph is still more than enough to get pinged here in Aus.

It gets about 5kph over constantly around the hills where we live, so yeah, you always need to intervene.

· Registered
MY22 Void SRSM Pilot/Plus/Leather
1,461 Posts
I'm not sure I've seen over 6 kph on downhills, including the steep section coming down the Gateway bridge. 6kph is still more than enough to get pinged here in Aus.
The largest differential I’ve seen is cruise set to 102 (which gets me to true speed 100) and down hill hit 111. Haven’t had a trailer connected to my car yet

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Your release package would also include anything else (performance upgrade) that you have.
Indeed, the configuration is against your car profile. So it will come with it. Just as it had to the first time when you got the upgrade.

I've had several OTA upgrades with performance upgrade now, all just fine.

· Registered
475 Posts
Indeed, the configuration is against your car profile. So it will come with it. Just as it had to the first time when you got the upgrade.
The first time when I got the upgrade was a very long and frustrating process with a lot of back and forth until, I believe, someone had a "D'Oh" moment and suddenly it downloaded, hence my question.

I've had several OTA upgrades with performance upgrade now, all just fine.
Thanks, that's what I was wondering.

· Registered
MY22 LRSM Void,Pilot,Plus
782 Posts
Is that with or without the trailer Mooch? I'm not sure I've seen over 6 kph on downhills, including the steep section coming down the Gateway bridge. 6kph is still more than enough to get pinged here in Aus.

It gets about 5kph over constantly around the hills where we live, so yeah, you always need to intervene.
Without. I'll have to try and get a video (without holding phone in hand of course ;) ) But yeah I go over the Gateway several times a week and it is really obvious there. Come to think of it, I don't think it was any worse with the trailer attached coming down the Toowoomba range (700m decline for anyone interested). We're off with the trailer this week so I'll keep an eye out and report back.

· Registered
1,107 Posts
Hmm.... am on P2.4 received via OTA before it was disabled for OTA. P2.5 was shop-only. Now P2.6 is shop-only? I'm now 2 versions back and presume I'll need to go to the shop soon to get caught up? Wonder why all the "shop-only" updates... too many issues found with doing OTA's?

· Registered
1,238 Posts
I just come back from the 60.000 kM maintenance (the first one paid), I discover that version 2.6 is installed. I haven't noticed anything drastically different ;-)
How much was the service, what did they do?

41 - 60 of 99 Posts