I finally got around to driving yesterday and got the update notification when I got in the car. As I had some running around to do, I didn't install until I was done for the evening. I checked about an hour later and it had completed. I also drove quite a bit today and here are my impressions/observations:
- I had to once again reset all the icons in the quadrants
- I did NOT have to log back in to anything - my Polestar account was still connected
- I enabled Connected safety just with the settings option, no need for anything else
- Google Podcasts and Google News showed up as icons without doing anything with Google Assistant (Nice!)
- I had to store the tire pressures for the TPMS again, as many others have noted - I took the opportunity to check and adjust my tires before I did. That worked properly
- ACC engaged without any issues and seemed a bit smoother, but I need to drive more to be sure
- Pilot Assist took about 2 minutes to actually start working when I first engaged it (grey instead of yellow), but once it did, it is very apparent that it is working far better - it really does stay in the middle of the lane quite well now, doesn't drift over. It also didn't try to take any offramps. Every time I engaged it after that first time it activated quickly.
- I don't use OPD so no observations there
- The throttle mapping seems a bit less aggressive now than when I first installed the Performance Upgrade, but not significantly so. Nowhere near the pre-PU mapping.