Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all, great forum & looks like a fantastic source of information!

I sold my 2yr old RS3 back in September when Boris told us to WFH if possible, as my company said we're unlikely to be back in the office until March now, I was hoping to change out to a P2 in March in any case and this has just accelerated the sale of my car so currently running around sharing my wife's XC40.

I have not been able to attend a test drive yet, last one I was invited to in Oct were too far away (nearest was in Newcastle) and I need to at least see one before making the leap and getting an order in.

I don't suppose anyone within ~20/30 miles of Barnsley has one that I can have a look at? We have a child so I'm just looking at practicality for prams etc.

Many Thanks!
Andy

·
Super Moderator
702 Posts
Hi Andy! Welcome to the forum :)
I'm sure one of the lucky owners will be happy to let you have a socially-distanced look at a car, particularly once lockdown is over. I'm afraid I don't have mine yet otherwise I'd use it as an excuse for a day trip up North!

Reactions: bottomfeeder

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi Andy,
I have one near Wetherby you can look at, not too far for you.
Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be awesome thanks Mike, I think we'll find out whether lockdown is coming to an end in the next week or so and I'll be in touch to arrange to have a look when convenient for you if that's OK? Appreciate the response! :) Andy

Also thanks for the warm welcome Richard

·
Super Moderator
702 Posts
Lots of very generous, good folks on here :) Thanks Mike!

Reactions: ProfessorCook

·
Registered
174 Posts
No problem. My wife likes the XC40 so would be good to speak to an owner too.
See what Boris says!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts