Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got prompted to install the latest update, did it, and it's now reporting P2124.

Interestingly though, when I click through to the release notes via the car it shows there's a P2127 out:

Not sure what URL the car uses, but the UK one from the website is still showing P2124 as the latest:

Electric motor optimisation looks interesting, although is very vague, the rest are meh from me.

Has anyone got this by any chance from a dealer? It must have been released at some point this week given their version number convention.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just got prompted to install the latest update, did it, and it's now reporting P2124.

Interestingly though, when I click through to the release notes via the car it shows there's a P2127 out:

View attachment 6533

Not sure what URL the car uses, but the UK one from the website is still showing P2124 as the latest:

Electric motor optimisation looks interesting, although is very vague, the rest are meh from me.

Has anyone got this by any chance from a dealer? It must have been released at some point this week given their version number convention.
Mine was updated at the dealer on Tuesday with 2127. Can't say I've noticed anything re the electric motor optimisation.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

View attachment 6533

My car has the "Resume last played media when entering the car" functionality as part of "2124." Maybe I should check if it has Arabic too.

Reactions: 2RatsElop

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My car has the "Resume last played media when entering the car" functionality as part of "2124." Maybe I should check if it has Arabic too.
I use bluetooth and it has automatically resumed playing music reliably since I think the Feb update. What did this fix, well, fix?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I use bluetooth and it has automatically resumed playing music reliably since I think the Feb update. What did this fix, well, fix?
This is for built in streaming apps (although apparently not for YT Music, lol.) Spotify now reliably resumes when I park my butt in the seat, which startles me about 65-70% of the time. Previously I'd have to give the play/pause button a press.

Reactions: kkonstan

·
Registered
PP, Magnesium, Slate
17 Posts
at least Spotify and TuneIn-radio start playing automatically if they were playing when I left the car

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
My car does not have Arabic as a language. @Byron, since your car says it has 2127 could you check your Settings => System => Languages and Inputs, and see if Arabic is present?

·
Registered
Stock P*2 MDNT VIN: 011***
138 Posts
My car does not have Arabic as a language. @Byron, since your car says it has 2127 could you check your Settings => System => Languages and Inputs, and see if Arabic is present?
Well, if you can believe this, my car has somehow reverted to P2126! No Arabic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts