Polestar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been frustrated with the janky big key, and the lack of phone-as-key implementation. Polestar CS has been unable to help. So I took matters into my own hands and just swallowed the small waterproof key. Now I can unlock the car just by walking up to it. Even naked. Super cool! @dave you should try it too!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've been frustrated with the janky big key, and the lack of phone-as-key implementation. Polestar CS has been unable to help. So I took matters into my own hands and just swallowed the small waterproof key. Now I can unlock the car just by walking up to it. Even naked. Super cool! @dave you should try it too!
Some people have small RFID chips injected into their hands. Perhaps you can persuade a local backstreet surgeon to stitch it into your arm? You probably will need to sterilise first after retrieving it from the current location!

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,863 Posts
A few weeks ago I wrote a haiku about naked polestar time. I present ‘Haiku For Ingenlath’:

For saving on towels
Lie on heated weave tech seats
Charcoal forgiving

·
Registered
89 Posts
Since we are all getting microchipped inserted with the COVID vaccine, maybe we could have this functionality added? Does anyone know Bill Gates, since he's in charge of this? Vaccine microchip that is not in charge of Polestar.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
and UK, US, and others...
Interesting, and a little scary. The article says: "It’s especially popular in Sweden" which is probably why I read about this being used there for people's credit cards, and I guess it's further along there. I'll pass :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts