Polestar Forum banner

101 - 120 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
The little dash thing is a minus sign so anything below 0 degrees Celcius (or Centigrade) is -1,-2,-3 etc
Us Californians are idiots when it comes to weather.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It did take me a little while to convert from using Farenheit to Celcius but now I find Celcius easier to use and more relateable to what the weather is actually doing. (e.g. water freezing at 0 degrees C.)

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
It did take me a little while to convert from using Farenheit to Celcius but now I find Celcius easier to use and more relateable to what the weather is actually doing. (e.g. water freezing at 0 degrees C.)
I think he was taking the p!ss about the '-' as it never gets cold in California.
Their problem is they need more than a hat & gloves when the big quake hits!

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
They never see temperatures below zero. The negative sign is new to them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I think he was taking the p!ss about the '-' as it never gets cold in California.
Their problem is they need more than a hat & gloves when the big quake hits!
View attachment 4018
I said "taking the piss" to my wife once and she asked where I was taking it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well, compared to the car weight, you are fine 😂

I'm at 17 stone and 19 hands and was a former collegiate athlete (30 yrs ago) and fit in this car just fine.

It's fun learning these other terms of reference. So happy I found this group of misfits to spend my free time with 😀

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
I'm 10.5 stone but have a friend and colleague who is probably be in the upper teens. He's tall, too. He sat in my car for the first time yesterday and certainly filled the space, lol, but he thought it was fine! He actually found that he liked the big center console and all.

I was surprised. He had nothing but nice things to say about the car, except that he's not ready to go full electric, and for him, that makes sense. (He regularly has 8 hour plus drives and doesn't want to be slowed down by our sketchy charging infrastructure.)

101 - 120 of 174 Posts