Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was odd. I went for two drives today. First one was perfectly normal. On the second one, I notice my iPhone 11 hadn't automatically connected. The car had apparently forgotten about it entirely (there were two other devices in its list, but my phone was no longer listed). On the phone, the car was listed but when I tried to connect, I got "can no longer connected to Polestar" 🤨... So I told the phone to forget the Polestar and re-paired, after which all seemed to be fine. But this seems like a weird failure mode: it didn't reset the entire pairing list, just one device.

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
2021 2
2,566 Posts
This was odd. I went for two drives today. First one was perfectly normal. On the second one, I notice my iPhone 11 hadn't automatically connected. The car had apparently forgotten about it entirely (there were two other devices in its list, but my phone was no longer listed). On the phone, the car was listed but when I tried to connect, I got "can no longer connected to Polestar" 🤨... So I told the phone to forget the Polestar and re-paired, after which all seemed to be fine. But this seems like a weird failure mode: it didn't reset the entire pairing list, just one device.
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Unpairing from my iPhone and repairing fixed it. Totally weird!

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
They're still just getting acquainted.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ah, forgot to mention my phone did the same thing. Weird thing is my phone had been paired to a massively long hex number for the car and when I repaired the car was now "Polestar". It happened as I made the last leg of my trip today. Weird, but it seemed to be fine after that.

Edit: I just looked at my phone and the long hex number is gone. Now I have two Polestar entries and each has a different Bluetooth address. You might look at your phone and see if you have the same.

·
Registered
P2 Magnesium
31 Posts
Hi, my car keeps repeatedly forgetting my iphone, same issues as above, I get in, phone doesn't connect, I re-pair it via bluetooth and all is ok for a while but then it forgets it again, and again. PAK and App work fine, it is just the bluetooth connection for making calls etc that it keeps losing. (My phone isn't forgetting polestar, that is still in the list on my phone, the car seems to be forgetting my phone). Anyone else, any easy fixes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts