Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
21' P2 Pilot/Plus
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My original wipers were on their last legs I wanted to go with something better than OEM. I was able to get some PIAA Si-Tech blades on the car. OEM sizes are 19" and 23" but PIAA only makes 22" & 19" so that's what I used. The shorter drivers side isn't even noticeable. Parts numbers are - 97055 & 97048. I got them off amazon for about $70 for the pair.

Install was pretty easy once I figured it out. The supplied adapter needs a tiny modification to clear the windshield sprayers. Instructions below-

Remove the original adapter from the blade by pulling up on the side where the PIAA logo is
Bumper Office ruler Automotive exterior Tool Wood

Now snap in the "M" adapter
Finger Tool Bumper Hand tool Rim

This is the little guy you need to snip off. Known as adapter "B"
Hand Finger Gesture Thumb Bicycle part

Bicycle part Composite material Tool Font Carbon

Finger Gesture Thumb Nail Gadget

Then snap that over the M adapter and you're ready to go
Finger Automotive exterior Bumper Gun barrel Thumb

· Registered
21' P2 Pilot/Plus
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Drove the car in the rain today for the first time with the new wipers. What a difference over the OEM units. You can't go wrong with these. Also absolutely no difference using the 22" verse 23" blade in visibility. Unless some one told you you'd never know.

425 Posts
Drove the car in the rain today for the first time with the new wipers. What a difference over the OEM units. You can't go wrong with these. Also absolutely no difference using the 22" verse 23" blade in visibility. Unless some one told you you'd never know.
Thanks for the original.post and the update. I have to admit, I'm not fond of losing an inch of blade but I will take your word that it makes no difference. I've had my car 11 months and think it's time for new blades.

· Administrator
2,944 Posts
I've had my car 11 months and think it's time for new blades.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts