Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Snow, slate, ordered Nov 2020, VIN 10xxx
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email to schedule a pick up in Manhattan or have it dropped off at my home in Connecticut. Since I live only an hour away, it would be easy to pick it up if better. Does it make it difference in the experience?

Registered
Well, I really enjoyed my adventure of picking it up and driving it home...but my trip was a bit further (1100mi.) 馃槈 I will say it was great to meet Jeff in person though. Very nice guy.

Premium Member
I picked up in NYC. Depending on the time of day, it may take some courage to navigate those streets in your brand new car. There's also an additional, albeit small, increase in Covid risk. But it's also enjoyable to have a bit of an adventure in your new car.

Registered
I'd have picked it up if NY hadn't cracked down on travelers from non-adjacent states (granted, several people have demonstrated that they weren't necessarily enforcing that, but I figured better safe than sorry). If you are comfortable driving in Manhattan, I'd probably pick it up in person if I were in your shoes. But delivery is certainly convenient.

Reactions: ProfessorCook
1 - 4 of 4 Posts