Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I wonder if they will release this in other countries and regions?

Also non-lease purchases only ... plus new one's too ... so I wonder if they will backdate this to existing customers.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I wonder if they will release this in other countries and regions?

Also non-lease purchases only ... plus new one's too ... so I wonder if they will backdate this to existing customers.
They ought to. They should be doing all they can to restore the feel good factor to some of the early adopters.💕

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have to say plug surfing is a waste of time in UK.

not many chargers on the network. Massive mark up cost on top of the “pay now” price.
Eg IONITY (superchargers) is something like 97p per kWh when IONITY charge only 67p themselves.

The app is also really slow to showthe map with charging locations.

·
Registered
104 Posts
How do they know how many km you have done?

Would be nice if this is from launch but i think there are only 4 plugsurfing locations in a 50 mile radius from me, pretty useless.

·
Registered
280 Posts
How do they know how many km you have done?

Would be nice if this is from launch but i think there are only 4 plugsurfing locations in a 50 mile radius from me, pretty useless.
They know how many kwh you've taken off their charger. Also, no need to use the ones within 50 miles of you, you want this for when you're doing 200+ mile journeys

·
Registered
104 Posts
I wonder how many kwh they credit you with?

Definitely worth having if available. I plan on a Euro road trip if Covid / Brexit permits next year.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Related thread for the UK:

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
37 Posts
Related thread for the UK:

I’ve just had this email.. now I just need the car to use them in 😂😂😃

1 - 10 of 10 Posts