Polestar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
I realize that this falls squarely in the "If you have to ask, you probably aren't interested." bucket, but what is a "PO13 TWO" registration? Google was not much help and I'm curious ;-)

·
Registered
Polestar 2
455 Posts
Yeah here in the UK we're constrained to specific combinations of letters and numbers - hence the creative use of certain numbers to try and make letters.

e.g. PEN 15 is a genuine number plate and worth quite a bit of money.

·
Registered
304 Posts
PEN15 was owned by the ex motorcycle racer Steve Parish (team mate of the late great Barry Sheene).
He comes to NI every year to commentate on the NW200 which is our biggest road race and my mum told me she had seen a car with this reg on it and thought it was a joke.

years ago a chap I knew bought an old metro to get the NI reg TIJ1280. With some dodgy spacing and characters it read TURBO.

Barry

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I realize that this falls squarely in the "If you have to ask, you probably aren't interested." bucket, but what is a "PO13 TWO" registration? Google was not much help and I'm curious ;-)
Its a little bit of fun people have in the UK with trying to make a plate mean something by getting smart with letters. And sometimes mis spacing them. Often it only has meaning to them and nobody else gets it 🤣 but sometimes they are cool. I saw a Ferarri Testarossa with the old UK format plate and it was: UFO 1.
aA
Sometimes it is pure obnoxious vanity 🤣 I may have owned, and sold 😍, R1 JKA but spaced it as R1JK A. Meant nothing in the UK but driving back in The Netherlands I got either a thumbs up or a shaking hand sign. 😳🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts