Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues with getting hold of Pod Point or in fact uploading the images Pod Point state they need? We have tried a number of times and it errors every time and so in the end we contacted Pod Point support but a week later other than the standard automated response we have heard nothing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Has anyone had issues with getting hold of Pod Point or in fact uploading the images Pod Point state they need? We have tried a number of times and it errors every time and so in the end we contacted Pod Point support but a week later other than the standard automated response we have heard nothing.
No problems uploading the images (Safari on iPad OS). But order currently appears stalled, because the December delivery date I stated for the car does not match the ‘November’ on docs from the leasing company. I explained why (Covid + recall) over a week ago, but Pod Point have now gone very quiet...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problems uploading the images (Safari on iPad OS). But order currently appears stalled, because the December delivery date I stated for the car does not match the ‘November’ on docs from the leasing company. I explained why (Covid + recall) over a week ago, but Pod Point have now gone very quiet...
hmm, so we were using Safari on a Mac, maybe I'll try again but not been left particularly comfortable with the lack of comms in response to our questions. I do hope they don't install based on delivery dates on documentation since mine shows Feb / Jan / Dec depending on where I look!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I had to get Polestar leasing to send PodPoint an email before they would schedule the installation. Once that was in place though it did happen quickly and happy with the install. Not having to have an earth rod is a big bonus

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it must have been a glitch as I just went through and did it now. The only thing I changed was that the native iOS photos were being used previously (.HEIC) and today I took the time to export them as JPGs. Saying that whenever it errored it seemed to happily accept some .HEIC files but not others.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well it must have been a glitch as I just went through and did it now. The only thing I changed was that the native iOS photos were being used previously (.HEIC) and today I took the time to export them as JPGs. Saying that whenever it errored it seemed to happily accept some .HEIC files but not others.
Hi, I ordered a Pod-Point as it was Volvo recommended soon after I ordered the car mid October. They asked for loads of info which was not all needed. In the end I had an email exchange and all ok. Was installed two weeks ago before I got the car which came this week. Installers were ok but not fantastic. Worked ok for a quick top up charge on day 1, wouldn’t charge on day 2, I reported the fault, had an immediate acknowledgment and follow up
Email today to say settings updated remotely and should now work. Will see if sorted next time I need to charge. On a related note. Polestar customer services are being very very helpful and responsive and seem to have Volvo dealers on high alert for any work needed. Reassuring with new product!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts