Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone managed to get this setup yet? Got the email this AM, and have set up the app, but can't make it accept the VIN as Offer code either during setup or afterwards per instructions in the Polestar email.

Thanks

·
Registered
Non PP, Midnight, Load Bars
117 Posts
Same here. I already had the Pulse app, I have just had an email to confirm the DD is setup but still cannot register my vin code. I might give them a call.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both - glad not just me being an idiot.

Will try to call later / check back here / update this thread.

Hoping to use it this weekend, as a) my nearest charger is at a great pub b) i can't easily charge at home atm due to building work :)

·
Registered
Oct '20 / VIN47xx. Void, Slate, 20"
495 Posts
I already had the Pulse app, I have just had an email to confirm the DD is setup but still cannot register my vin code.
+1

Lots more discussion here:

·
Registered
Non PP, Midnight, Load Bars
117 Posts
Thanks both - glad not just me being an idiot.

Will try to call later / check back here / update this thread.

Hoping to use it this weekend, as a) my nearest charger is at a great pub b) i can't easily charge at home atm due to building work :)
Same here, got a major road trip to collect daughter from university. 600 miles round trip. Could do with some free juice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tried, Did not accept VIN as said "account needs to be setup first". Entered DD details and now cannot find where to "add offer"???

Reactions: ricisbest

·
Registered
Oct '20 / VIN47xx. Void, Slate, 20"
495 Posts
They're going to get a lot of support requests from Polestar drivers.

Reactions: PCR

·
Registered
12 Posts
"hmmm, we cant apply this code right now. You can add this from your account once your membership is active".

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just received DD confirmation email so tried again with code. Only way to access "offer code" box on app seems to be via "upgrade membership" and then "set up payment" which I have already done to initially set up the DD!. Nevertheless, tried inputting info again and VIN, and got same message...."hmmm, we cant apply this code right now. You can add this from your account once your membership is active". Maybe account is still not "active" and maybe wont be until they allocate a card/keyfob etc. Who knows...its a mystery! Sadly consistent with Polestar so far "great concept, terrible at the detail"...Its a nice gesture for the BP Pulse/Credit but the details should have been tested before emailing customers.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Success then Steve? What did you do differently? I'll check the other thread. The subject of that one passed me by!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I activated mine too very easily. Just entered the VIN number and bang it worked.

I think you do need to set up the subscription first and agree to the £8 per month. You get two months free anyway, so by the time the code is activated this will just be added on.

I already had an account, a payment method, but was still in my "Free Trail".

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Edit: Found it ... on the old Polar Website :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Midnight non-PP
11 Posts
I'd been wondering whether maybe the £450 credit would expire after the 12 month subscription period so asked Polestar support. Got a reassuring answer (y)

the Polar Plus membership is for 12 months starting from when this is redeemed. The BP Chargemaster credit of £450.00 is to be redeemed within 12 months, but once redeemed, there is no time limit in which it needs to be used by. This credit can be used after your free Polar Plus membership has expired, and you do not need to continue this membership to retain and continue to use the BP Chargemaster credit.

1 - 20 of 296 Posts