Polestar Forum banner

241 - 260 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
The app doesn't show the remaining credit apparently because it counts as a subscription account, not a top-up-as-you-go account. The only real use for it is to see how much recent charges have cost.
For clarity, I was referencing credit balance as seen via the web. If, as they tell me, my Polar balance was transferred then surely my balance should be higher? I’ve asked why not, should know in about a fortnight when they reply.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I queried where my pre paid money was via an email to the CS account and had a reply offering to refund the money.
I have asked for a refund 👍

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I got m first BP Pulse Bill through my emails last night. It showed how much I'd spent on charges over the X-mas period, then at bottom how much credit I had left.

So even at least at the end of the month you should get to see how much you have left.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Newbie here - found the site after trying to find how to get the credit allocated. Polestar customer services basically couldn't help Have an active account with DDM set up. Have used the app to charge the car and got all the useful stuff from this site about resetting password on the web which has been done but when I paste my VIN number into the partner offer section I just repeatedly get this - There was a problem with your request. Error Code: PU-5-4063 Has anyone overcome this issue or got any suggestions??
Thanks

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
1,994 Posts
Welcome @Supermotoman ! Have you tried putting the VIN number into the web site and also from the app itself (I think you can do it that way too)? Make sure you use zeros not capital Os, and that there's no extra space at the end of the VIN if you're copying and pasting on a PC/Mac. Mine went straight through (on the website) I must admit.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I found mine only worked once I had the RFID card in my possession and had that hooked into the account. Then adding the VIN via the website went straight through.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Bizarrely I added my credit long before I actually received the RFID card or got the app working! However I think I'd requested the RFID card by that point and one was notionally connected to the account, it just took another 10 days to physically turn up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I had my Pulse card before Christmas but only had a chance to use it today as I was actually near a charger.
Parked up, followed the instructions and then sat in the car for 15 mins, all worked fine and the details were on the app by the time I got home an hour later
I didn’t need the charge, but wanted to check the card worked before I really did need it 👍
I was surprised that the location is not on Zap-Map!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I was surprised that the location is not on Zap-Map!
Hi mate, I suspect someone needs to report it to them .. or in time Zap-Map, Google, ABRP, etc.. all seem to sync up.

I've found stuff on all 3 not shown on the other two, but normally within a week it will appear on the others.

I'm glade you are enjoying the car and all is going well!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Yup, you can add it yourself to ZapMap and OpenChargeMap - I've done it myself a number of times. You can also send a tweet to BP Pulse telling them that it's not on ZapMap (tag both companies) and they will normally sort it out too.

Glad it "just worked"! It's definitely improving now.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Once it’s all sorted at their end you can go onto the app put in a random charger and it will show that you are on the members tariff typically 15p/kWh.I have no idea how much is credited to my account but so long as I get the lower tariff not too concerned and no doubt will find out sometime this year. Agree frustrated nonetheless.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone know how long the BP Pulse offer lasted? I ordered end of last year but there was no mention and I cannot find anything via search on this site.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I think it was for either deliveries or orders before the end of the year - probably just worth asking Customer Services as you might get lucky :).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just redeemed mine. BP Pulse said that my current 3 month free subscription will be replaced by the new 12 month subscription.

241 - 260 of 296 Posts