Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as concept wheels go, I have to say the set that debuted on the Polestar 1 look fantastic and I hope we get some similar in the production model. They are wrapped in a set of Pirelli P Zero tires and upon a closer look I'm seeing 275/30R20's. Nice beefy width to them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
An option that Polestar should give buyers of the 1 are carbon fiber wheels. When you're spending within the pricing tier that it calls for I think that's a reasonable expectation. Its a $4000 option on the Mustang, what might it cost here?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Makes way more sense to me to pick your own aftermarket set for that kind of money. With that sizing though, options might be limited so it might be worthwhile to look into new rubber as well. At least these concept wheels are realistic for the production model.

·
Registered
121 Posts
To some people these will be just as good as anything aftermarket due to the fact they wouldn't know where to start.
If i was in that case then Volvo's offering here keeps you shopping with them. So in a way this is a complete vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts