Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
They should rename that color to "ocean" - I can't tell is that thunder or midnight? I'm leaning midnight but haven't seen it so bright on my own?

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
972 Posts
Another SD Polestar? That area looks familiar. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How did it handle the hairpins?
Stuck to the road like glue, I didn't push it too hard, but was over the speed limit most of the time. Motorcycles probably thought I was going to slow. It sucked down the battery driving up hill, used almost no energy going down.

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
127 Posts
Stuck to the road like glue, I didn't push it too hard, but was over the speed limit most of the time. Motorcycles probably thought I was going to slow. It sucked down the battery driving up hill, used almost no energy going down.
Got mine in SD November 30. Was told it was the first in SD, but who knows. Took it last week to Paso Robles. Up over the Grapevine going there and the coast coming back. Got great mileage.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got mine in SD November 30. Was told it was the first in SD, but who knows. Took it last week to Paso Robles. Up over the Grapevine going there and the coast coming back. Got great mileage.
Min was in January, my boss has seen one in North County, I saw a white one on the 163. But that's all I've seen in SD so far.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Min was in January, my boss has seen one in North County, I saw a white one on the 163. But that's all I've seen in SD so far.
Might have been me, when was that?

I saw a Thunder one leaving Mission Valley by the Bed Bath a little bit back.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I saw SD and immediately thought South Dakota (I lived in Wyoming for quite a few years). I thought "now there's a brave early adopter - I hope he has a home charger and only drives < 200 miles before back home." 😆

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
127 Posts
I haven’t seen any here in SD yet. I’m in RB so mostly drive around North County. Did see a Thunder on in LA on my trip to Paso.

·
Registered
972 Posts
February 27th, if my google maps timeline is correct. I wasn't in my car though.
Maybe not then. I had to check my timeline and I didn't go anywhere on the 163 that day... I drive it every morning though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts