Polestar Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
I haven’t seen any here in SD yet. I’m in RB so mostly drive around North County. Did see a Thunder on in LA on my trip to Paso.
Pretty sure the one we saw was the same spec as yours. I was in my wife's car at the time though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw a Thunder one leaving Mission Valley by the Bed Bath a little bit back.
What did you think of the Thunder? Online, the Thunder and Midnight appear quite close. Obviously, the Midnight has more blue to it but they appear somewhat close in color. Sort of like the White and the Magnesium. Don't quite understand why they offered such similar colors. Let's spice it up a bit! Oh wait, note in the Swedes DNA, lol.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,202 Posts
What did you think of the Thunder? Online, the Thunder and Midnight appear quite close. Obviously, the Midnight has more blue to it but they appear somewhat close in color. Sort of like the White and the Magnesium. Don't quite understand why they offered such similar colors. Let's spice it up a bit! Oh wait, note in the Swedes DNA, lol.
Thunder is more grey with a blue tinge while Midnight is more a muted dark blue, that also reflects tones around it well making it, objectively, the best color by far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thunder is more grey with a blue tinge while Midnight is more a muted dark blue, that also reflects tones around it well making it, objectively, the best color by far.
Thanks, @polerad. I just placed my order a few minutes ago...I ended up choosing Thunder primarily because I wanted the slate interior. Was difficult as I really liked the Midnight! I also consider Snow, but wife nixed that. I didn't bother to ask why that mattered since she has her own car (though she will drive this sometimes). ;-)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts