Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Polestar 2 gets a respectable amount of trunk space with 364 litres in capacity. On top of that there's a 41-litre compartment underneath.

The 364 litres of space is similar to a VW Golf, and it's less than a Tesla Model 3 (396 litres).

·
Registered
43 Posts
If any of you interested to know boot/trunk dimensions, there are a few within the owner's manual in their site. If this had been a saloon, I wouldn't have shortlisted and ordered one

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great photos and measurements here too - Polestar 2 Dimensions

Boot / Trunk dimensions as I understand it (without actually having my car yet), looking at manual and photos on forums are:

Approx. 100cm (by seats) - 120cm (rear not including side storage net) width x 100-110cm (load length, floor) depth x 40cm (to parcel shelf) / 60-64cm (max) height

or

Approx. 39" (by seats) - 47" (rear not including side storage net) width x ~39-43" (load length, floor) depth x 15" (to parcel shelf) / 23-25" (max) height

·
Registered
259 Posts
Anybody tried to put a large golf cart bag into their boot? Is it long enough to accept it (probably diagonally), or would I need to drop one of the seats?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can get a regular cart bag (without driver) at the rear of the boot and a trolley in front of that. The driver fits diaganolly on top. I will try and get a photo to upload (just taken all my golf gear out ready for lockdown).

·
Registered
259 Posts
I can get a regular cart bag (without driver) at the rear of the boot and a trolley in front of that. The driver fits diaganolly on top. I will try and get a photo to upload (just taken all my golf gear out ready for lockdown).
Gotcha, I did think the Driver would be the spanner in the works as it makes the bag so much longer. That sort of compromise I can live with, its if the bag and irons don't fit that it becomes tedious :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
My usual test is the washing machine test - can it fit a boxed washing machine / tumble drier / under-counter fridge in the boot (with the seats down). I don't particularly have an affinity for white goods but think it's a good test of fitting a large bulky item in the car.

·
Registered
154 Posts
And, can you?
I don't know yet - my car doesn't arrive until Monday, I don't have any 'stock' of under-counter appliances and I'm hoping that our washing machine doesn't break down (we've recently replaced it). 😅

1 - 20 of 53 Posts