Polestar Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess this might already been posted here. But if you wanna check out the Polestar colors in real life, without having access to a Polestar space, you can go to a Volvo dealer instead.

Here are the color codes:

Snow = 707
Midnight = 723
Moon = 727
Thunder = 728
Magnesium = 72

·
Registered
313 Posts
I guess this might already been posted here. But if you wanna check out the Polestar colors in real life, without having access to a Polestar space, you can go to a Volvo dealer instead.

Here are the color codes:

Snow = 707
Midnight = 723
Moon = 727
Thunder = 728
Magnesium = 72
Or I can save y'all some hassle and tell you that Magnesium is the one to go for. 😃

·
Registered
Thunder, 19” wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
127 Posts
I was so disappointed for missing the Toronto event. I really wanted to see the 2 in person and the colour choices.
I have owned many silver cars as it’s a timeless colour and looks clean even when it’s not. I have owned a black car but never again as it’s impossible to keep clean — I know black is a very popular choice and the monochromatic appearance looks mean and very sporty.

I have narrowed my choices (based solely on online photos and videos) to Snow (looks crisp and modern and I like the contrast with the black trim and parts), Magnesium (my personal all-time favourite, and really highlights the lines of the car), and Thunder (it appears to be an unusual non-metallic grey, similar to Audi Nardo Grey but darker). The lighter colours highlight the panoramic roof and the blacked-out A-pillar which gives it a aviator wraparound windshield appearance.
Actually Thunder sometimes looks non-metallic in certain light, however it is metallic and you can see it on a bright sunny day. I get compliments on it from literally everyone who has seen it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thunder was my second choice, but in most light the colour leaned too much on the blue side which is not my taste. I prefer a warmer tone like Audi’s Nardo Grey, but many other car manufacturers are doing that same colour so I think it’s becoming too trendy and popular.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts