Polestar Forum banner

Polestar 2 Color Options

98K views 125 replies 45 participants last post by  JRRF 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Now that interior and exterior colour options for the Polestar 2 are available, what combination is everyone going with?

Polestar 2 Color Options
  • Snow
  • Magnesium
  • Thunder
  • Moon
  • Midnight
  • Void
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car Automotive exterior

See less See more
#5 ·
I was so disappointed for missing the Toronto event. I really wanted to see the 2 in person and the colour choices.
I have owned many silver cars as it’s a timeless colour and looks clean even when it’s not. I have owned a black car but never again as it’s impossible to keep clean — I know black is a very popular choice and the monochromatic appearance looks mean and very sporty.

I have narrowed my choices (based solely on online photos and videos) to Snow (looks crisp and modern and I like the contrast with the black trim and parts), Magnesium (my personal all-time favourite, and really highlights the lines of the car), and Thunder (it appears to be an unusual non-metallic grey, similar to Audi Nardo Grey but darker). The lighter colours highlight the panoramic roof and the blacked-out A-pillar which gives it a aviator wraparound windshield appearance.

#6 ·
I was so disappointed for missing the Toronto event. I really wanted to see the 2 in person and the colour choices.
I have owned many silver cars as it’s a timeless colour and looks clean even when it’s not. I have owned a black car but never again as it’s impossible to keep clean — I know black is a very popular choice and the monochromatic appearance looks mean and very sporty.

I have narrowed my choices (based solely on online photos and videos) to Snow (looks crisp and modern and I like the contrast with the black trim and parts), Magnesium (my personal all-time favourite, and really highlights the lines of the car), and Thunder (it appears to be an unusual non-metallic grey, similar to Audi Nardo Grey but darker). The lighter colours highlight the panoramic roof and the blacked-out A-pillar which gives it a aviator wraparound windshield appearance.
Snow would be my second favorite color, very solid choice.

#13 ·
Just placed my order for a UK car in Magnesium... and having doubts! I like the look of Moon but it's a brave choice and could either look great or awful. Does anyone have any natural light pics of the Moon?
Also, is the black a 'solid' black or Metallic?
Thanks folks!

#24 ·
It’s a solid black.

I thought the Moon would be “old man’s beige”... however I saw a Volvo yesterday that looked like it could be 'Pebble Grey’ (Moon), if so it looked far from ‘old man beige’ and more of a titanium colour (silver with a hint of light brown) it looked very nice!

I had a Volvo S80 that was "Electric Silver" and I think that's the same as Magnesium.
The Polestar / Volvo colours are:

Thunder is Thunder Grey (728)
Magnesium is Glacier Silver (729)
Snow is Crystal White (707)
Moon is Pebble Grey (727)
Midnight is Denim Blue (723)
Void is Black Stone (019)

#18 ·
since the arrival in Belgium there have been several pictures and videos but I have not spotted moon yet.
Just thought today that the Magnesium looks like my C30 I had in cosmic white.
Just remember that even if you see a picture, it's not the same as the car in real life. It's distorted by the camera and the display.

I had a Volvo S80 that was "Electric Silver" and I think that's the same as Magnesium.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.