Polestar Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
The horrible American whining woman is stored in the firmware of the infotainment system and is the fallback if there's no network connection.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
OK So going for a Drive defiantly fixed mine.

Apparently there was some problems yesterday so for the car to connect again it just needs to be moved about a bit ... you don't notice this on your phone, as it's constantly being moved about. Most people just re-connect but some do need a repositioning.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Customer Support have been in touch to advise that the cars Internet Issue is now sorted and delivery is going to be tomorrow morning.

Cant wait. 😄
I'm just waiting for the phone call to confirm when mine is turning up (sometime this afternoon hopefully).

Yesterday was a flurry of activity as BMW was sold and then picked up early yesterday evening. Then I had a call from Pod Point to ask if they could install the charger today as well instead of next week, so by this evening I should have everything in place! :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Quick, go out and buy a lottery ticket, you lucky man!

Reactions: AngloDude

·
Registered
177 Posts
Quick, go out and buy a lottery ticket, you lucky man!
Hmm not so fast. Had no call to arrange delivery, so contacted support. They've said the car has a dent and has a mechanical fault so its not being delivered today.... :(

They are going to call to arrange a loan car though, so at least I'm not stranded, but its a bit disappointing to say the least

·
Registered
143 Posts
So sorry @AngloDude I know how the excitement grows and then to have it dashed... but don't worry you'll have a better, updated, fixed P*2 that doesn't need recalls. What loaner are they offering?

·
Registered
177 Posts
So sorry @AngloDude I know how the excitement grows and then to have it dashed... but don't worry you'll have a better, updated, fixed P*2 that doesn't need recalls. What loaner are they offering?
Waiting for the call to see what they offer. I'm guessing they are now scrambling in the background to find a car in the area, but the Polestar HQ is in my town, as well as Volvo so I'm hoping for something nice...

·
Registered
143 Posts
@AngloDude That's a result! Couldn't have done much better, unless they had a spare P*2 lying around. Hopefully yours will be done before you know it. Stay safe.

·
Registered
236 Posts
It’s affecting multiple users across many countries. There’s a FAQ about it on the support website.
I can confirm what @stevelup says with perhaps a little clarification. I have inside information so don't want to reveal too much that might identify my source. But the cause of the issue is known to Volvo/Polestar and it will need a software update to fix fully.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I can confirm what @stevelup says with perhaps a little clarification. I have inside information so don't want to reveal too much that might identify my source. But the cause of the issue is known to Volvo/Polestar and it will need a software update to fix fully.
Interesting. I have only suffered loss of connectivity once. Tempting fate no doubt.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts