Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Polestar 2 wrapped and I'm really pleased with the results.

As explained on one of my previous threads I found the colour choice from Polestar a bit limited and therefore deliberately ordered my car in black with the intention of getting it wrapped as soon as it arrived. It's taken a little longer than I had anticipated, I had to wait two months for the company to have some availability, but it was worth the wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks great! I was just telling my son that I would’ve gotten a lighter blue than Midnight if it was available…

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Looking great! I've always been disappointed by the dull, predictable range of colours that the Polestar's available in. A solid blue like that looks brilliant and probably would have been my choice if it had been an official colour :).

Reactions: Amanda

·
Registered
99 Posts

As explained on one of my previous threads I found the colour choice from Polestar a bit limited and therefore deliberately ordered my car in black with the intention of getting it wrapped as soon as it arrived. It's taken a little longer than I had anticipated, I had to wait two months for the company to have some availability, but it was worth the wait.

View attachment 7338

View attachment 7339

View attachment 7340

View attachment 7341
So between the Polestar the Jag and the Ferrari... Which one do you prefer?

·
Registered
2021, P2, Midnight,19"
81 Posts

View attachment 7338

View attachment 7339

View attachment 7340

View attachment 7341
Gorgeous

·
Registered
302 Posts
Funny, that's the official scrub color of the hospital I work for. :cool:

Correction: looked it up and the scrubs are actually called Galaxy Blue o_O

Reactions: 8P2CN and polerad

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So between the Polestar the Jag and the Ferrari... Which one do you prefer?
That’s a really difficult one to answer. Each is a really good car for very different reasons.
The Polestar does an excellent job combining comfort and modern technology with a relatively fast turn of speed. I love the fact I don’t need to go to a petrol station.
The Jaguar makes me smile every time I drive it, the sound of the V8 is intoxicating (specially with the roof down), the power is just relentless.
The Ferrari for me is the childhood dream come true. It’s a combination of the look, the way it drives, the way it handles and the power along with the unique Ferrari soundtrack that makes it my winner.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Which model Jag and Ferrari? I used to own an old-skool XKR (the 4.2 litre V8 with 6-speed gearbox) convertible and it was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't have the space to keep it as a weekend/summer car, and it needed some fabric roof work doing as the creases were becoming problematic because I used to put the top down every single day while driving it, even in the snow one year!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Which model Jag and Ferrari? I used to own an old-skool XKR (the 4.2 litre V8 with 6-speed gearbox) convertible and it was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't have the space to keep it as a weekend/summer car, and it needed some fabric roof work doing as the creases were becoming problematic because I used to put the top down every single day while driving it, even in the snow one year!
The jag is an F type convertible, (v8 supercharged) I pretty much exclusively drive it with the roof down And love it, Amazing car.
The Ferrari is a manual 360 coupe.
interesting thing is that both of them are pretty much the same 0 to 60 as each other and polestar, but each is totally different in terms of the feeling of speed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The jag is an F type convertible, (v8 supercharged) I pretty much exclusively drive it with the roof down And love it, Amazing car.
The Ferrari is a manual 360 coupe.
interesting thing is that both of them are pretty much the same 0 to 60 as each other and polestar, but each is totally different in terms of the feeling of speed.
I've been in an F-Type V8. Cruised along the bridge across Seattle. That was the first time I understood and truly experienced the power of speed. 😄

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks really good, nice choice. 👌🏽 May I suggest you tint your rear windows too, to match the rear windscreen. Will look sik!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome looking colour, and nice to see something different than the limited range of standard options. I did see a lime green wrapped Tesla 3 the other day :sick: definitely not the colour for me but fair play to the owner for doing this in what is also a very limited range of colour options

Where did you get it done and what was the rough cost (if you're happy to share?)

·
Registered
13 Posts
That’s a really difficult one to answer. Each is a really good car for very different reasons.
The Polestar does an excellent job combining comfort and modern technology with a relatively fast turn of speed. I love the fact I don’t need to go to a petrol station.
The Jaguar makes me smile every time I drive it, the sound of the V8 is intoxicating (specially with the roof down), the power is just relentless.
The Ferrari for me is the childhood dream come true. It’s a combination of the look, the way it drives, the way it handles and the power along with the unique Ferrari soundtrack that makes it my winner.
That’s a great colour, I ordered mine in black but keeping it clean is a pain so maybe a wrap is the way to go…
Love the look of the F-Type and spent the August bank holiday giving track instruction in a 360 Modena manual. First time I’ve driven a Ferrari and was really impressed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts