Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on Facebook, it looks like there's delays in the UK for the Polestar 2. Has anyone else heard anything with their orders?

Polestar 2 Delay UK

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just saw this on Facebook, it looks like there's delays in the UK for the Polestar 2. Has anyone else heard anything with their orders?
I placed my order on Friday 17th when it said it would be for November delivery and it's now updated to say estimated delivery of September, so I think they're playing the old under-promise but over-deliver game.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I placed my order on Friday 17th when it said it would be for November delivery and it's now updated to say estimated delivery of September, so I think they're playing the old under-promise but over-deliver game.
I really hope that's the case.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ordered early July and its about to arrive at Suez!!
At the point of order website said September.
It's all about matching orders to the Batch production of UK spec RHD cars i suspect

·
Registered
133 Posts
Maybe I just got lucky and the Thunder colour is less popular so there was an unallocated one already on the way!

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you have a VIN there are apps to find which ship its on and then websites to track the progress, if you are sad like us!
ooh thank you! I didn’t know this. My car is also not far from Suez now, so probably on the same ship as yours!

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just spoke with Polestar and they said I will probably get mine in either the second or third week or September.. not willing to commit to a firm date until the car is in the country, which she said would be some time in August.
My Mazda goes away on Thursday now so not looking forward to 3 or 4 weeks with no car. Never mind!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oooh this is good news to hear - I was hoping for sooner in September but at least I can sort out a hire car for the gap. Mine was also on the Morning Linda :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Delivery might slip to 1st week Oct then... a few have reported ETAs slipping on their order page to Oct from Sept

1 - 20 of 188 Posts