Polestar Forum banner

161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also had the email this morning, asking me to check my Polestar account and confirm delivery date. 30th September for me.
Not happy. Started transferring money yesterday, arranging insurance for the 30th Sep, booked time off work for the home delivery, and agreed the sale of my existing car, only to get another "reserve the date" email from Polestar today with 8th October delivery slot :mad:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not happy. Started transferring money yesterday, arranging insurance for the 30th Sep, booked time off work for the home delivery, and agreed the sale of my existing car, only to get another "reserve the date" email from Polestar today with 8th October delivery slot :mad:
I had the same yesterday. Agreed delivery Tuesday 15th Sep, paid, then had another email next day asking to agree new delivery date Thursday 17th Sep. Slightly annoying trying to juggle work days. Was "guarantee"'d by Polestar it wont change again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
All set for 25 September pm!

NFU insurance still haven’t heard of Polestar, but they’re going to have a harder look now they have the reg. number.
I spoke with NFU insurance, was not on their system, but their underwrite did come back with a quite. It was astronomical.

·
Registered
72 Posts
£1,400 from Direct Line
£640 from Admiral

No brainer!
950 from NFU
Directline when I spoke a few days ago would take my existing insurance cover which was 360, and charge me 17 pounds to transfer to be car. Now i have the reg I am trying to get DL to set up the insurance. But somehow an IT issue caused by suspending the insurance a couple of months ago, enabling and suspending it is causing some issues. So we shall see what the charge is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just run it through on compare the meerkat with a £250 voluntary excess - lowest £312/£314/£315/£319 (admiral/elephant/diamond/fordinsure) - highest £1758 (churchill). I think I'm already with Admiral.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had to chase a week after sending my payment for it to appear - it never did. But I did get an emailed paid in full invoice from them so I have proof that this thing is mine. :LOL:
After my £500 'test' payment, I did my 2nd payment of £25k (max daily amount for fast transfer on my bank). Again it took about 2 days to show on the polestar account. Interestingly there is a link there to download the invoices too. Maybe they've fixed it, or if you pay in full in one go, it removes that bit from your Polestar account

·
Registered
501 Posts
Themis on it's way to Zeebrugge

I'm beginning to think my car isn't on the boat :( No proof either way ... just a gut feeling.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my delivery date today too and it’s also 23 September (PM). I’m very excited now. I’ve also sold my Leaf through Motorway.co.uk (having heard about them on here) and they were fantastic. Thank you to everyone for sharing so much valuable information - it’s been an enormous help.

161 - 180 of 188 Posts