Polestar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following the news about the Canadian delivery dates for the Polestar 2, I reached out to Polestar to see when the deliveries will start in the US.

According to the Polestar rep that got back to me "As of today the US is on the same timing as Canada." So we can see the Polestar 2 deliveries start this summer as well.

The rep also told me that they believe China will get the Polestar 2 before Europe due to transit times, which is interesting because I read that Europe was supposed to get them first.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know they're resuming production but it seems very optimistic for them to think they'll still start deliveries in the summer.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If anything the lockdowns across north America - that are likely to continue into the summer - will have a severe impact on their ability to do any substantial deliveries. And it's not like someone wants their local Ford dealer to drop off a new F150. This is a completely new vehicle that will require a high-touch delivery.

·
Registered
43 Posts
We have some updates on European delivery dates.

Customers in the UK are expected to get information on their deliveries this week.

Deliveries in the Netherlands are expected to start in July

Polestar 2 reservation holders in the U.S. should expect more info shortly after the UK.

September 2020 is likely considering it falls into the "late summer 2020" mentions and would be precisely 1 year from when they revealed the production model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts