Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just ordered a polestar basic model last week.
the rep were saying anything from October- Nov. Anyone aware, if the timeline suggested by them is accurate or how long it may take ?

thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nobody knows. I ordered in mid May. Polestar site says October, the lease company says November. I suspect the lease company will be more accurate.

Apparently 8 weeks shipping time plus some admin and prep time once built so if you don’t yet have build confirmation you can calculate when you won’t have it by

·
Registered
144 Posts
I asked about changing my order from the LRSM to the LRDM last week and was told that would push my delivery date to March. Suffice to say I passed.

Edit: For clarity they treat any order changes as new orders and you move to the back of the line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just ordered a polestar basic model last week.
the rep were saying anything from October- Nov. Anyone aware, if the timeline suggested by them is accurate or how long it may take ?

thanks
I have my DMLR PS2 reserved for delivery in Oct 2022. The representatives at Polestar stated that it is an accurate estimate.

·
Registered
LRDM, Pilot Plus
2 Posts
I ordered a LRDM in early April from Austin, TX and the estimated delivery date was June. And then October. And now September. The Polestar rep said June was realistic and likely when I ordered. From what I’ve heard, recent COVID lockdowns in China lost Polestar a couple months of manufacturing capacity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts