Polestar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trawling the internet for a while trying to find the interior dimensions of the P2, specifically the rear bench. I found this image on polestar.fans
Looks like the interior is similar to a Volvo S60, within an inch all around of the Model 3 - some bigger (width) some smaller (leg space, though with better hip/thigh angle on the sides), and a bit smaller than an XC40.

Disclaimer that I don't have this from a direct source. But spot checking against other sources it seems accurate.

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like the "1859" indicating the width for this pic is the same as "K" in the manual of just "width" - not sure what it's actually meant to indicate here but something that precise shouldn't be coincidence? Also not sure what "1800" is here as there's nothing of that dimension in the manual.

Else things like the rear/front track, wheelbase, and length match.
The height here of 1479, is roughly halfway between the heights with/without performance pack in the manual.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What is disappointing is the ground clearance. The P2 with performance pick is at 146mm. Given the car is comparable in performance to the BMW M3 or Audi RS4 with 126 and 105 respectively, at 146mm the P2P looks like it's on stilks. May have to think about lowering on the Ohlins.

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated: Found an original source. This is from the Polestar UK Press kit so presumably it's accurate!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Nice! Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts