Polestar Forum banner

Polestar 2 Dimensions

38K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  Bsamyn 
#1 ·
I've been trawling the internet for a while trying to find the interior dimensions of the P2, specifically the rear bench. I found this image on polestar.fans
Looks like the interior is similar to a Volvo S60, within an inch all around of the Model 3 - some bigger (width) some smaller (leg space, though with better hip/thigh angle on the sides), and a bit smaller than an XC40.

Disclaimer that I don't have this from a direct source. But spot checking against other sources it seems accurate.

See less See more
#3 ·
It looks like the "1859" indicating the width for this pic is the same as "K" in the manual of just "width" - not sure what it's actually meant to indicate here but something that precise shouldn't be coincidence? Also not sure what "1800" is here as there's nothing of that dimension in the manual.

Else things like the rear/front track, wheelbase, and length match.
The height here of 1479, is roughly halfway between the heights with/without performance pack in the manual.

#4 ·
What is disappointing is the ground clearance. The P2 with performance pick is at 146mm. Given the car is comparable in performance to the BMW M3 or Audi RS4 with 126 and 105 respectively, at 146mm the P2P looks like it's on stilks. May have to think about lowering on the Ohlins.

#12 ·
The car is a little high, but I kind of like that. I'm sure someone has already lowered it significantly and it probably looks great.

For me the worst dimension of this car is the wheelbase. It's very short. There's a bad bump on the way home from my grocery store and the bundles in the trunk sound like they fall off a cliff if I go over it too fast.

#10 ·
Reactions: Hirudin
#9 ·
I've been trawling the internet for a while trying to find the interior dimensions of the P2, specifically the rear bench. I found this image on polestar.fans
Looks like the interior is similar to a Volvo S60, within an inch all around of the Model 3 - some bigger (width) some smaller (leg space, though with better hip/thigh angle on the sides), and a bit smaller than an XC40.

Disclaimer that I don't have this from a direct source. But spot checking against other sources it seems accurate.

View attachment 282
What is the measure between ground and door when having door open? Can anyone please measure this for me on both front and back door?

#16 ·
Many thanks for your reply as a true golfer ;-) but can you give the height (I wish I can put my CT6 in the trunk), thnaks.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive exterior

#22 ·
Hi All,
New here and I am looking for some answers. The PoleStar 2 is going to be my work car. I need to fit a ladder into the back of the car. The ladder is a Little Giant, A frame type ladder. It is 150cm/5ft long, 47cm/1.5ft at the articulated end, and 59cm/2ft at the wider base. I currently carry it around in the back of my Prius Prime. The fat end slips into the trunk area and pushes up against the back of the passenger seat (rear seats are completely folded down). The small end sits in the trunk and just "kisses" the glass trunk hatch.
SO the important dimensions for me are in order to not touch the glass hatch, how far in does the ladder need to be ? Does it completely compromise front passenger seating ?

Any help is most appreciated.

#23 ·
Hi All,
New here and I am looking for some answers. The PoleStar 2 is going to be my work car. I need to fit a ladder into the back of the car. The ladder is a Little Giant, A frame type ladder. It is 150cm/5ft long, 47cm/1.5ft at the articulated end, and 59cm/2ft at the wider base. I currently carry it around in the back of my Prius Prime. The fat end slips into the trunk area and pushes up against the back of the passenger seat (rear seats are completely folded down). The small end sits in the trunk and just "kisses" the glass trunk hatch.
SO the important dimensions for me are in order to not touch the glass hatch, how far in does the ladder need to be ? Does it completely compromise front passenger seating ?

Any help is most appreciated.
Rear seat back down, should be able to fit - Bjorn measures the distance from the front seat backs to the hatch opening as 183 cm

Could even get away with having only half the seat backs down.

#28 ·
We have a similar type of ladder, so I can try to measure for you sometime this weekend.

As other's have said, it would fit no problem if you had it flat...but I assume you have it on end for a reason.

#30 ·
I need a massive favour as I'm trying to find out if the Polestar will fit a bonnet through the boot aperture. I went to pick the bonnet up in another vehicle, assuming it would fit. And it wouldn't! I went all the way to Belgium 😂

Would someone mind measuring the aperture as shown in the arrow in the picture below? It needs to be at least 130cm.

Of course I would check it myself, but I don't have the car with me.

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Trunk