Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
SRSM, Midnight, Plus
42 Posts
My Barjo dog guard arrived today. It does fit nicely and the quality is good (as you'd expect for £185!). As you can see, the back seats lock it in position. It has little feet to keep it in place, which do affect your ability to open the hidden area of the boot as they sit on top of where it is hinged. The parcel shelf hinges cannot lock into place with the dog guard there, but it will rest in place ok with the dog guard fitted (if you want to leave it in when not transporting dogs).

On the whole, I'm happy with it and it gives the maximum space for my 2 medium sized bitches in the boot.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Barjo dog guard arrived today. It does fit nicely and the quality is good (as you'd expect for £185!). As you can see, the back seats lock it in position. It has little feet to keep it in place, which do affect your ability to open the hidden area of the boot as they sit on top of where it is hinged. The parcel shelf hinges cannot lock into place with the dog guard there, but it will rest in place ok with the dog guard fitted (if you want to leave it in when not transporting dogs).

On the whole, I'm happy with it and it gives the maximum space for my 2 medium sized bitches in the boot.
View attachment 13758
Thank you I wil lgo check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts