Polestar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do people think of this rendering:

Given a few people have asked for this as a future offering, what are your thoughts on this?

Personally I think it looks quite good, much better than a Model Y :)

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
36 Posts
My one major gripe with EVs currently.. no estate cars! Hopefully over the next 3 yrs some will come to their senses..?! This looks pretty cool though, I’d definitely buy one!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
My one major gripe with EVs currently.. no estate cars! Hopefully over the next 3 yrs some will come to their senses..?! This looks pretty cool though, I’d definitely buy one!
Oh but there is!

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
36 Posts
😂😂😂😂😂 oh yeah... forgot about that one! I should’ve been clearer, there are no good looking estates currently... when I think Jaguar, Audi, BMW, even Volvo all make nice looking estate cars, why have they all gone down the SUV route when going electric?

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
😂😂😂😂😂 oh yeah... forgot about that one! I should’ve been clearer, there are no good looking estates currently... when I think Jaguar, Audi, BMW, even Volvo all make nice looking estate cars, why have they all gone down the SUV route when going electric?
Market analysis. Estates will be cool again, though, and a decrease in frontal area pairs nicely with a BEV.

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
883 Posts
So what do people think of this rendering:

Given a few people have asked for this as a future offering, what are your thoughts on this?

Personally I think it looks quite good, much better than a Model Y :)

View attachment 1761
Think they should transplant more of the Volvo wagon/SUV rear: Add the top spoiler that I think actually serves aero purpose and isn't just to look cool. Extend the rear lights up the D pillars. And, sharpen the angles/creases/lines more.
If they extend the pano roof further back then that would yield another inch or two headspace for the rear passengers right? Win Win Win.
I'm sold already!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't feel worthy to comment here as an American who's only wagon experience was in an Audi RS2 (sha-weet!), but that silver Volvo is damn good looking. The Polestar render looks like the front is too short for some reason to me.

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
883 Posts

C'mon Volvo/Polestar. MG already beat you there. Don't let VAG lap you too between the AeroB and Taycan Cross Turismo. Get a BEV V90 and Polestar 2 Touring out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts