any ideas?

·
Registered
507 Posts
How about this statement on pg 530: "

Do not switch off the car via the centre
display. The parking brake is activated
if the car is switched off."
I didn't thing the car could be otherwise switched off. Anyone know what this means?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Talking specifically about car washes. I guess it locks the wheels which will resist forward and backward pressure from the brushes, but so what? Yes i found that button and did the 'i wonder what this does' thing of immediately pressing it. It er, ahem, switched the car off and applies the brake.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Talking specifically about car washes. I guess it locks the wheels which will resist forward and backward pressure from the brushes, but so what? Yes i found that button and did the 'i wonder what this does' thing of immediately pressing it. It er, ahem, switched the car off and applies the brake.
It’s important that the wheels aren’t locked if using a car wash that moves the car forward on a track. When the car is part on and part off the track (which is moving) something has to give.

·
Registered
507 Posts
So when would you use that button? When you get out of the car the car it's supposed to turn off.

·
Registered
110 Posts
£45, and yes one slot (Saturday evening) has indeed sold out. Doesn't say how many cars that is though :) but given that they've been doing drive-in film showings around here for £10/car it did seem very steep...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can anyone whos taken delivery of their PS2 confirm whether the car comes with mats - or whether these need to be purchased seperately?

TIA

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure if anyone on here has posted this yet, but just in case! The bitrate on Spotify App in the car is really slow apparently so the sound quality isnt what it could be. Please follow this link to vote for Spotify to increase the bitrate and maximise the quality of the sound. We need 500 votes for them to consider this and we are now over 300. [Android][Other] Increase bitrate in Android Automotive

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not sure if anyone on here has posted this yet, but just in case! The bitrate on Spotify App in the car is really slow apparently so the sound quality isnt what it could be. Please follow this link to vote for Spotify to increase the bitrate and maximise the quality of the sound. We need 500 votes for them to consider this and we are now over 300. [Android][Other] Increase bitrate in Android Automotive
voted (y) - now at 395 and counting..!

121 - 140 of 161 Posts