• Charcoal

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which interior color did you get? Slate or Charcoal?

Slate WeaveTech with Black Ash deco
polestar-2-interior-slate-weavetech-with-black-ash-deco.jpg

Charcoal WeaveTech with Black Ash deco
polestar-2-interior-charcoal-weavetech-with-black-ash-deco.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
In the UK there are some exterior colours which dictate you can only have charcoal :( which does make the interior very dark. Hopefully the glass roof will offset that.

·
Registered
166 Posts
In the UK there are some exterior colours which dictate you can only have charcoal :( which does make the interior very dark. Hopefully the glass roof will offset that.
I couldn't agree more! I hate nothing more than a black interior. It's great for a huge limo, but not for a small car. It's a shame that the designers do that. Some years ago I special ordered a Volvo for delivery in Sweden and was able to tweak colors, trim, wheels, etc. to my heart's delight.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Our Ampera (volt) has the black interior and it can seem claustrophobic sometimes.
We were going to switch our colour to Moon but you can only have the Charcoal with that, so we stayed with Magnesium and slate.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Same here. I wanted a blue Volt but not the black interior, so I chose pepper to get the two tone interior (which is gorgeous). I'm also going with Magnesium/Slate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts