Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Polestar 2 recommended maintenance schedule is expected to include intervals for the cabin air filter, tire rotation/balance/wheel alignment, brake fluid test and an air conditioning service. Overall it won't be much since EVs generally need less maintenance, no oil change for instance, which reduces both the hassle and cost of ownership.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, 2021, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar, launch edition
512 Posts
I didn't realise polestar does predictive maintenance. I now have to work out which options to enable in the infotainment system.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Mine is being taken to Charlotte for the first scheduled maintenance today.

They grow up so fast...

Had a bit of drama already unfortunately - the loaner showed some random errors/warnings about 2/3 of the way from Charlotte (space) to Durham (me). Polestar Space driver called and said he would turn back and get a different car - didn't want to give me a broken one. Put him a few hours behind schedule.

Update: got a Performance Package loaner this time drool

Update 2: was expecting my car back yesterday, but University Volvo called about 2 pm saying they got a late start and to expect it next morning. It is quarter after 10 am here, and no word.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Update 3: My car was brought back at 1 pm. Funny reading the Space's service invoice (seperate from the Polestar Service Task Checklist - attached image) - autofilled sections remain geared towards an ICE with "LUBE, OIL & FILTER CHANGE" in there.

Comment section has good info, but not sure what all the numbers at the end mean (I have software 1.9 now):
"20000 20k service complete, replaced cabin filter, cleaned windshield in front of forward camera, service 2.0 upgrade software downloaded to vehicle. Multi point inspection complete. 17300-2 0.2, 17432-3 0.1, 17481-3 0.2, 17400 0.2"

Attachments

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
And this answers the question posed elsewhere - they do reset the iTPMS so I would expect if they did their job and didn't go out joyriding afterwards then you would get the notification that the "tire pressures have been stored".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.