Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

· Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm questioning the power numbers for both the std. LRDM and the Performance Pack equipped one. Both have fairly dramatic increases in torque, but no change in HP, and no change, or actually slower for the std LRDM, 0-60 times?!

· Registered
13 Posts
I'm questioning the power numbers for both the std. LRDM and the Performance Pack equipped one. Both have fairly dramatic increases in torque, but no change in HP, and no change, or actually slower for the std LRDM, 0-60 times?!
Euro specs… so it‘s 0-62, and that number improved by .1s actually for the LRDM.

Had finally settled on placing an order for a C40 AWD after it received the range bump… will now hold back a few more days to see pricing for the upgraded PS2…

· Registered
15 Posts
With 360, BLIS, and park assist included in the standard package, the base model makes a very enticing offering with pretty much everything you need in a modern vehicle. Maybe add in ACC. Pilot assist kinda sucks at the current iteration

· Administrator
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rectangle Font Circle Magenta Brand

...and possibly wrong ;)

· Registered
51 Posts
Only real complaints i have about my no pack sm is that its not RWD and doesn't have 360 cameras (and they are barely complaints for a commuter). A bit sad the new base model address both complaints… just have to remind myself that new models are always inevitable and almost always better :cry:

· Registered
MY23 Abandonware LRDM Pilot Lite Plus 19" Midnight
127 Posts
I'm definitely a little annoyed at this having only got my M23 model LRDM Pilot Lite Plus back in October, ordered in April. I had to talk myself in to it knowing the efficiency and range was low compared to some other similar EVs and the charging speed was slower. This update to the LRDM addresses all of those things that bother me. And I know I love my MY23 LDRM, it's the best car I've owned, and I don't do many drives long distance enough where the range is an issue. But still - knowing it's drawbacks, and knowing they've now been addressed, bugs me. Also, if the Pixel headlights return in a full-featured Pilot Pack again, that'll be an extra kick.

· Registered
Black PS2 SRSM
152 Posts
The SM top speed being increased from 99mph to 127mph seems wrong as it’s now matching the DM.
Could be due to higher power and torque that has allowed for a taller reduction gear.
Lower revolutions = lower kw/h consumption, hence increased WLTP range in the SRSM with same 69kwh pack.

Any info on the 82kwh battery pack using CATL prismatic cells and their configuration as opposed to the current LG pouch cells?

1 - 20 of 212 Posts