Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pictures are starting to show up of our favorite Tesla Model 3 fighting sedan. As more pictures release post them in this thread. If any of you are like me and very serious about getting the Polestar 2 then this thread will be of the utmost importance, the fact Polestar gave us the teaser below is a sign of bigger things to come and soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There were a couple of other shots from this tease that I wanted to add in. One of them is a nice side profile shot that is very similar to what we saw with the Polestar One concept.
Polestar-2-teaser-2-brightened-e1548385407795-850x446.jpg
Polestar-2-teaser-3-e1548386310101.png

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its going to be quite similar to the original Concept 40.2 that the Polestar is being based off of. Though it will sit lower and have less SUV like proportions.
c599349c-volvo-mulls-crossover.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had to share this one picture of the Polestar 2's hood that I see on a publication early today. Its not just any picture of the hood but an angle we'll almost see every day walking up to it. Its one of those designs that keep you looking back as you walk away!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Videos do the Polestar 2 real justice, not these photos. I think it will get even better when people take delivery and compare it to the Tesla Model 3. Already i'm liking it way more than the Tesla.

·
Registered
142 Posts
How could it be improved, any examples?
Curious myself because coming from German cars its bland indeed.
Personally I'd prefer if the screen was flush with the rest of the dash rather than sticking out. But the screen looks impressive nonetheless, especially with Android capability.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whilst I like the look of tan, I'd worry that:

1) It will reflect more on the window screen or even VDU; and

2) It will show dirt more and look 'grubby' after a short period.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Whilst I like the look of tan, I'd worry that:

1) It will reflect more on the window screen or even VDU; and

2) It will show dirt more and look 'grubby' after a short period.
My current car has beige leather (and seatbelts!) the seats are still remarkably clean after 4.5 years / 62K miles.

No added reflections due to the light coloured seats... obviously a different car may have reflections.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts