Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am getting my Polestar 2 in a few weeks and i was wondering this : Has anyone heard, read or talked about the Polestar 2 service requirements in km/miles and their associated costs?

Peugeot has people signing for a service on the first year and then every 2nd year for their EVs. BMW has every second year. Ford every year. I cannot find anywhere the service requirements for the Polestar. Anyone?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just received my other EV a month ago, new platform, new model. I got handed the service list with cost, intervals and warranty terms the day of delivery.
Service lists should have been available on release. Another slip-up in my books. And how do you know its 18000 miles? Please attach link.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, great to include the other answers too. I got an answer for some other things i wondered. I wish Polestar had those under FAQs so people dont have to speculate...
One thing i see is that they mention the app like it is a given. If i was asking those questions before i bought the car to make sure i have the things i need when i got the car it would be a bit deceiving as the app is not active and we have no date of when it will be. (i know they said before the end of the year but a buggy beta version on 31 December doesnt help much....)

·
Registered
448 Posts
They have all the Volvo apps and the Polestar 1 App which as far as I could research now works great.

I would assume it's a simple process of moving over to the P*2 .... but there must be some technical its been delayed from launch. Maybe the because the old systems communicate with Volvo's system and not google.

I know everyone wants everything now and uncertainty plus slow or lack of communication means people worry. But let's all chill - the car will work fine without the app, you'll just have a few less toys to play with ;)

Ohh and last night my Son reminded me that its 16 weeks until xmas!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, everyone has something to wait for i guess :)
My main issue is this: i usually change cars every 3-4 years so i do not want to get stuck to a 2 year wait until all things get to an 'as expected' level and then sell the car. I did that with Tesla and now my blood pressure is permanently 10% higher than it was before Tesla (no joke :ROFLMAO:).
I hope their service centres are more humane than Teslas robots at least. I am not stressed about the app per se but the issues are stacking that makes me a bit worried.
Good luck with the xmas present list :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts